ADVERTISEMENT

UGA-USC GAME THREAD!!!!!!

Who cares if he has the ball danielson? No way you can say his foot was in bounds. Danielson is terrible. Wish he’s just shut up on replays.

Reactions: 92Pony
I've never seen the refs take a play off the books. But, we would have been better off with the incompletion. We just lost 2 yards. Not looking like our day but the day is not over.

And we gave the free 2nd down right back...plus interest.

We are having too many brain farts to beat the #3 team in the country.

Reactions: king ward
We just need to keep hanging in there. As Spurrier would say, “just keep playing.” We can’t go down three scores though

THREE PLAYERS there dude. What in the hell are you standing in the way for?!?! THREE! Not ONE...THREE!

Who cares if he has the ball danielson? No way you can say his foot was in bounds. Danielson is terrible. Wish he’s just shut up on replays.
When I saw he was calling, I thought, well, at least his sidekick Verne isn't along with him. But again, Danielson is bad enough on his own.

Reactions: Cybercock
We look unprepared and are only down 10. If we wake up we can make it a game. Gotta do better at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.

We have 8 carries for 7 yards and Jake is 9 of 17 for 72 yards.

Captain Obvious says that we have to do better.

make the tackle BAW. Always seems to have something to say off the field...then makes plays like that. Brutal.

So... Have we seen any up tempo? This"new offense" has had flashes, but has been generally vanilla

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT