ADVERTISEMENT

UGA-USC GAME THREAD!!!!!!

Good stop. Need 7. Not playing that great but could get right back in this thing.

Also, Jake is really proving to be mediocre. He's not bad, and I love his attitude and work ethic and leadership, but he just doesn't seem to get it done in big games

Ok. Offense is setup with another chance. Cant waste all the chances we get. We completely squandered the interception where we got GREAT field position. We need at least 3 here.

We don't look like we even practiced for this game. UGA is making it look effortless. D looks shitty; offense looks like a deer in head lights. Gotta do better!

Pains me to say this but Jake just isn't a big game QB. I'm not sure he can ever be that guy that carries an offense.

2&3 and don't run the ball. Bentley with 2 dumb reads. Gotta be more efficient with our chances.

Bentley has to make a better decision on that 2nd down. Room to run / extend play but he ran right into defenders as pocket collapsed. He rolls right, Williams was wide open on the flat. He’s doing ok though. Our offense has done as much as UGA’s so far, despite what CBS will tell you. Difference is the pick 6 right now.

Pains me to say this but Jake just isn't a big game QB. I'm not sure he can ever be that guy that carries an offense.
There was not a lot to work with in the last couple of plays. Let’s see how he does in red zone offense. Red zone vs the rest of the field are apples and oranges

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT