ADVERTISEMENT

Ugly wins are beautiful

lawcalcock

Apr 8, 2016
We have won 2 conf games missing 3 starters on our Oline...That's impressive...Coach T_Rob needs his ass kicked for that prevent defense....We almost snatched defeat from the jaws of victory...We did the same vs NCst...Why do you drop 8 if a safety is gonna leave the middle of the field...It makes absolutely no sense...Rush 4 and get a game winning sack

Oh how I hate the prevent defense! Almost as much as I hate the word "universal" as it pertains to automotive replacement parts!

We have won 2 conf games missing 3 starters on our Oline...That's impressive...Coach T_Rob needs his ass kicked for that prevent defense....We almost snatched defeat from the jaws of victory...We did the same vs NCst...Why do you drop 8 if a safety is gonna leave the middle of the field...It makes absolutely no sense...Rush 4 and get a game winning sack
Reminded me of that game we almost blew up at Kentucky years ago when we went to that . Remember how Spurrier stood one of the coaches up in front of the reports in the postgame news conference to have him explain the defense that almost cost us the game? Wasn't that Cooper?

Reminded me of that game we almost blew up at Kentucky years ago when we went to that . Remember how Spurrier stood one of the coaches up in front of the reports in the postgame news conference to have him explain the defense that almost cost us the game? Wasn't that Cooper?
It was Ward.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT