ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh....

Frustrating....
I wish we knew what was really going on.
All these players testing positive....but are any of them getting sick?
What is the real risk to them?
So many unanswered questions.

I have your answers. Unfortunately, me providing you the truth would immediately get me banned. True story. Can you imagine that? I can tell precisely what is going on - truth - 100 % truth - and I'd get banned for it. Sorry, you'll have to figure it out on your own it seems.

I have your answers. Unfortunately, me providing you the truth would immediately get me banned. True story. Can you imagine that? I can tell precisely what is going on - truth - 100 % truth - and I'd get banned for it. Sorry, you'll have to figure it out on your own it seems.
I think you're FOS.

True...we can all talk about this until we a blue in the face. The fact remains none of this crap is going away until there is a vaccine. There's not enough social distancing in the world to make this go away.
you do realize we have had flu vaccines for years..do i need to go any further?

Reactions: Expro19
Just some facts I have been able to collect over the course of this insanity;

If you are under the age of 59, the fatality rate if infected is 0.6%, this is lower than SARS (CoViD-1) in 2003.

0.03% of all CoViD fatalities in the US were people NOT living in Assisted Living Facilities (Nursing Homes).

1.5% of the entire American population have tested positive for CoViD-2 at some point.

0.7% of the entire American population are assessed to currently be infected with CoViD-2.

Of the US population not living in NY or NJ, 0.03% have died from CoViD-2.

FL, GA, TX & AZ (states lambasted for fighting lockdowns and face masks) have 22,667 combined fatalities. NY & NJ have 32,798 combined fatalities. (Note: FL, GA, TX & AZ combined have 4 times the population of NY & NJ.)

Of the 10 states with the most CoViD-2 fatalities, eight of the states have mask mandates.

If NY & NJ together were their own country, their ranking in the world for fatalities/1,000,000 citizens would be first.

Hawaii (an island, who has stopped all non-essential travel to the mainland) has had mask mandates since mid-April. They are experiencing their third spike in CoViD-2 cases.

The Philippines (also an island), which has the second highest population percentage willingly complying with mask mandates (91%), is heading into a second lockdown.

Total fatalities in SC in the first six months of 2020 compared to the first six months of 2019 was an increase of a little over 3%

Total fatalities in SC in the first six months of 2018 (one of the worst Flu season on records) compared to the first six months of 2017 was an increase of 5% (but no lockdown or masks in 2018).

Total fatalities in SC in the first six months of 2020, with the exception of the month of February, every month has been either below or marginally above respective monthly total fatalities comparing the last five years.

People can feel free to look these up, criticize, disregard or promote these stats as they see fit. I will let everyone make their own assessments as to what they mean.
Well done

I listen to the Dr not the liberal news stations. The news never speaks of the millions who survived the virus just the deaths and the survivors greatly out number deaths. Never hear anything about the flu cases it all Covid now it's all a fear campaign to hurt Trump and help crazy Joe. Spit out the Kool-Aid and read the facts.

When a few people had Ebola, trump stoked the fear that the medical experts and our CDC didn’t know what they were doing or saying. (They did)

Trump never spoke about the 99.99998% of Americans that didn’t have the virus. He spoke to specifically hurt the president.

how hypocritical of you to now suggest that someone should give Trump a break when he wouldn’t do the same.

UPDATE: Interesting information based on US mortality stats released by CDC on Wednesday;

If you are under the age of 24, the statistical likelihood you will die of CoViD is 0.0003% (Hmm, aren't most HS/College athletes under the age of 24?)
If you are between 25-54, the statistical likelihood you will die of CoViD is 0.0080%
If you are between 55-64, the statistical likelihood you will die of CoViD is 0.0417%
If you are between 65-74, the statistical likelihood you will die of CoViD is 0.0949%
If you are between 75-84, the statistical likelihood you will die of CoViD is 0.1977%
If you are 85 or older, the statistical likelihood you will die of CoViD is 0.6936%

If there is good news in the CDC's release, between 02/01/2020 – 08/01/2020 there were 6,592 Influenza deaths in the US. Conversely, according to the CDC, between 02/02/2019 – 07/27/2019 there were 27,151 Influenza deaths in the US. Also, between 02/01/2018 – 08/01/2018 there were 29,148 Influenza/Pneumonia deaths in the US. (How cool is that, Influenza death totals are ¼ what they normally are.)

Source: https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Death-Counts-by-Sex-Age-and-S/9bhg-hcku/data

This is good news, but sadly it’s not the entire story. (I’ll post just one story about heart issues, there are others about lung and organ damage caused by the infection)

Covid-19 infections leave an impact on the heart, raising concerns about lasting damage
https://www.statnews.com/2020/07/27/covid19-concerns-about-lasting-heart-damage/

ADVERTISEMENT