ADVERTISEMENT

UK Fan With A Question?

sluggercatfan

Aug 17, 2004
Brought up a discussion on our FB that I read somewhere where our OC Eddie Gran is possibly be looked at as your next OC...can anybody deny or confirm this? Guys are on me for a source. Thanks and good luck at your Bowl game.

Not even a Top 5 name I’ve heard on our search. Send Snell this way if he’s got another year though.

Heard his name initially because of him and Muschamp supposedly being good friends. Haven’t heard his name brought up lately, but it’s all speculation right now

He's a fantastic recruiter, that's about all I'd want him for though.

Why is that? Great reputation before he got to UK with Stoops of running some high octane offenses.

If he can sign a running back who is dog tired and begging to come out, while racking up 12 yards a carry then YES! We will take him.

His name has been thrown around a bit. To be honest, I don't think anyone knows who CWM is considering. All speculation.

Brought up a discussion on our FB that I read somewhere where our OC Eddie Gran is possibly be looked at as your next OC...can anybody deny or confirm this? Guys are on me for a source. Thanks and good luck at your Bowl game.

As quiet as this search has been, the only thing most of us know is that we need an OC. And, imo, it would be nice if I had heard of him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT