ADVERTISEMENT

Unacceptable

tngamecock#

Sep 10, 2000
It’s time to read the riot act to some of these players I don’t give a damn if they are juniors and seniors, that kind of effort cannot stand. If they don’t like it they can leave the team. May be the most pitiful effort in the history of football. Uga players laughing at us all game . Even still have starters in this late and uga players who aren’t even listed on the roster are punking us.

Reactions: Cockytalk84
It’s time to read the riot act to some of these players I don’t give a damn if they are juniors and seniors, that kind of effort cannot stand. If they don’t like it they can leave the team. May be the most pitiful effort in the history of football. Uga players laughing at us all game . Even still have starters in this late and uga players who aren’t even listed on the roster are punking us.
Not to the administration. This has become totally acceptable.

It's time for our extremely smart AD to extend Coach Beamer's contract. Then we'll start winning.

Our players are more concerned about uniforms and being in hype videos. I know UGA is more talented but the lack of effort is noticeable between these programs, that’s ALL on Shane.
Yep, these uniform videos followed by an asswhipping are a joke.

Some of our fans also just can't sleep worrying about what color combo we're going to run out of the tunnel with. Bama has a home and away uniform and they seem to do just fine.

Our players are more concerned about uniforms and being in hype videos. I know UGA is more talented but the lack of effort is noticeable between these programs, that’s ALL on Shane.
Maybe they ought to shut down that Darius Rucker room for a while. Or make it a film room.

I wonder deep down if it is NIL money. Players thinking screw it I got paid anyway. I have no idea.

USCALUMNI

I wonder deep down if it is NIL money. Players thinking screw it I got paid anyway. I have no idea.

USCALUMNI
That and the transfer portal …..they can transfer and play immediately if they don’t perform and a coach gets on to them. They dont have to listen to anyone and I guarantee you, in the old days you didn’t want to be singled out on game film for mistakes and effort….now days they probably get pissed and think i will leave and go somewhere where they don’t yell at me.

What was the deal with students or fans on the field? I only saw a small clip that was on ESPN/ESPNETTE

What’s Appalachian St got that we ain’t got?

Reactions: the orange dog
One thing is for certain, App State has gotten a helluva lot more national media coverage than us in football. How long since Gameday has been here?

The problem, to me is obvious. These players are not being coached and developed at all. And it isn’t the OC’s or the DC’s fault. You guys hired a guy that is not qualified to be a head coach. I’m not trying to troll or be disrespectful in any way but Beamer has never been a coordinator, he was a special teams coach. And now he is the Head Coach of not a MAC team but an SEC east team at a time when the east is getting stronger due to better coaching. His rah rah act is being laughed at by the rest of the conference and he will make you guys miss Muschamp in the end.

Reactions: SOSUSC
The problem, to me is obvious. These players are not being coached and developed at all. And it isn’t the OC’s or the DC’s fault. You guys hired a guy that is not qualified to be a head coach. I’m not trying to troll or be disrespectful in any way but Beamer has never been a coordinator, he was a special teams coach. And now he is the Head Coach of not a MAC team but an SEC east team at a time when the east is getting stronger due to better coaching. His rah rah act is being laughed at by the rest of the conference and he will make you guys miss Muschamp in the end.
He may not succeed but won't cause us to miss Muschamp one iota.

Reactions: the orange dog

Shane Beamer is MORE than qualified to a head coach. It's ignorant to say otherwise. He's been a college assistant coach in one way or another for over 20 years.

He's coached cornerbacks, linebackers, been special teams coordinator for 2 teams, a very successful recruiting coordinator under Steve Spurrier which meant he ran everything to do with recruiting given Spurrier's lack of interest, running-backs, tight-ends, and 2 seasons as an assistant head coach.

I can name a bunch of offensive coordinators and defensive coordinators that would never be a head coach and no one would hire them as such.

He wasn't hired to implement the Shane Beamer offense or defense. He was hired to oversee the football program and he's done a really good job of doing that so far. His skill set is perfectly suited for head coach. IN fact, in many ways he reminds me of Dabo. They both have the same skillset- neither known as football strategists on the sideline- both motivators and positive reinforcement personalities.

No one is laughing at him. He's a major college division head coach making millions of dollars. Even if they were laughing at him for his "rah rah" act, it doesn't matter. Plenty of coaches- including Dabo Swinney have a long habit of bring "rah rah" coaches who ignored anyone that dared laugh at them.

I mean this isn't elementary school. Who cares if someone you don't know or care about laughs about something. I thought people quit worrying about that when they started high school. It's silly.

Shane Beamer is MORE than qualified to a head coach. It's ignorant to say otherwise. He's been a college assistant coach in one way or another for over 20 years.

He's coached cornerbacks, linebackers, been special teams coordinator for 2 teams, a very successful recruiting coordinator under Steve Spurrier which meant he ran everything to do with recruiting given Spurrier's lack of interest, running-backs, tight-ends, and 2 seasons as an assistant head coach.

I can name a bunch of offensive coordinators and defensive coordinators that would never be a head coach and no one would hire them as such.

He wasn't hired to implement the Shane Beamer offense or defense. He was hired to oversee the football program and he's done a really good job of doing that so far. His skill set is perfectly suited for head coach. IN fact, in many ways he reminds me of Dabo. They both have the same skillset- neither known as football strategists on the sideline- both motivators and positive reinforcement personalities.

No one is laughing at him. He's a major college division head coach making millions of dollars. Even if they were laughing at him for his "rah rah" act, it doesn't matter. Plenty of coaches- including Dabo Swinney have a long habit of bring "rah rah" coaches who ignored anyone that dared laugh at them.

I mean this isn't elementary school. Who cares if someone you don't know or care about laughs about something. I thought people quit worrying about that when they started high school. It's silly.
😂 Yes, everyone is laughing at him. He is no Dabo, he isn’t even a Muschamp. He is in his 2nd year and is struggling with Charlotte. He’s in way, way over his head and doesn’t even know it. “They are a good team. we knew they were going to make some plays” . He doesn’t have a clue.

Reactions: vidaliagamecock
😂 Yes, everyone is laughing at him. He is no Dabo, he isn’t even a Muschamp. He is in his 2nd year and is struggling with Charlotte. He’s in way, way over his head and doesn’t even know it. “They are a good team. we knew they were going to make some plays” . He doesn’t have a clue.
Your boy Dabo was in way over his head too before hiring some top notch assistants.

Can the stupid people who keep voting Miami in every year please move on. Middle Tennessee-45 Miami-31.

Also it was nice of the defensive coordinator to show up for the second half last night. Only took 2 quarters to dial up some QB pressure.

Reactions: usc_nc and Jbouton2
Can the stupid people who keep voting Miami in every year please move on. Middle Tennessee-45 Miami-31.

Also it was nice of the defensive coordinator to show up for the second half last night. Only took 2 quarters to dial up some QB pressure.

No kidding. How many times do people need to see it?

And I'll give White the benefit of the doubt. Lots of injuries for him to work thru.

Reactions: Jbouton2

The highlights i watched showed pressure in the first half too but he rolled out of it. In one case in the 1st half we had a nice blitz called and he threw right over the top on a crossing pattern. Did that several times actually. In the 2nd half his timing was off and he couldn't do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: usc_nc

Preseason hype teams are typically in large TV markets. Front end $$$.

Reactions: usc_nc
Your boy Dabo was in way over his head too before hiring some top notch assistants.
Dabo ain’t my boy and Baby Beamer ain’t no Dabo. What top notch assistant will want to come coach with Beamer? Any top notch coach recognizes the incompetence and short shelf life special teams Beamer has. While your spirit squad of a coach has you at the very bottom (behind Vandy) in his 2nd year look at what other 2nd year coaches are doing.

Dabo ain’t my boy and Baby Beamer ain’t no Dabo. What top notch assistant will want to come coach with Beamer? Any top notch coach recognizes the incompetence and short shelf life special teams Beamer has. While your spirit squad of a coach has you at the very bottom (behind Vandy) in his 2nd year look at what other 2nd year coaches are doing.

What “top notch” assistants are we missing here that should be here?

If you are going to waste another year with Beamer then you need to upgrade both coordinators and several position coaches. I don’t think it will be an issue since no high dollar guys would come there right now but I would keep the contracts to one year, save you all money for the next HC hire and Beamer’s buyout next year.

If you are going to waste another year with Beamer then you need to upgrade both coordinators and several position coaches. I don’t think it will be an issue since no high dollar guys would come there right now but I would keep the contracts to one year, save you all money for the next HC hire and Beamer’s buyout next year.
Bet your boy Datboy wishes he had his top assistant back, your defense sucks out loud.

Bit what specific assistants should be hired?

And Tennessee overrated, watch how season plays out...
Year 2 and we are 4-0 ranked 8th after beating two top 20 teams. We may be overrated but 9-3 or even 11-1 (according to some of the talking heads) is achievable. Year 2 after inheriting a decimated, 65 man roster that had most of the best talent transferring out before Heupel was even hired.
You are witnessing the difference in a good football coach and an incompetent spirit team coach.

Reactions: zulu_nice
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT