ADVERTISEMENT

UNC will give Clemson a game.

YEP, evenly matched. If the over/under is 100, take the over! It's going to be a shootout, uncarolina will not get any calls.

Will ACC protect their #1 spot or protect the Heels who ARE the ACC? What a predicament.

UNC leading State 35-7 before the half. I'd say they are rounding into shape at the proper time. Next week will be the first time I have ever pulled for them.

I don't know, I told my friends on the way home yesterday that our game may have given quempsum a wake up call. Because, it has to make them think that if they almost lost to the worst team in the SEC, hey we have got to play with everything we have from here on out.

That goose egg at the end of Clemsons record weighs a lot. I think you could see it yesterday. It's hard to go undefeated. That's why it doesn't happen very often. They have a young team and it may work in their favor..or maybe not. Watson seems like a cool customer though. The more pressure, both physically (rush,blitz) and situationally (3rd and long) the better he performed.
If they beat UNC they deserve to be in the playoff and I think they will be dangerous because of Watson.

That goose egg at the end of Clemsons record weighs a lot. I think you could see it yesterday. It's hard to go undefeated. That's why it doesn't happen very often. They have a young team and it may work in their favor..or maybe not. Watson seems like a cool customer though. The more pressure, both physically (rush,blitz) and situationally (3rd and long) the better he performed.
If they beat UNC they deserve to be in the playoff and I think they will be dangerous because of Watson.

I agree its starting to weigh a ton BUT I think our biggest problem the past couple of weeks is fatigue based on two things. One is lack of depth at a few spots and the other is the fact that our bi week was 10 weeks ago. Going 10 straight weeks without a break is tough on any team no matter who they play. If we can get past UNC I think we will be fine come playoff time with a few weeks to rest up and get ready.

I don't think uncarolina will give quempsum much of a game. There is a reason we beat uncarolina and almost beat quempsum.

Clemson was in a tight ACC game a few weeks ago and Watson got hit hard right before stepping out of bounds. The ACC ref threw a flag for unsportsmanlike or late hit. The TV guys said that the call was legit because Watson was trying to get out of bounds. I saw the same kind of play this weekend at least 3 or 4 times and no flag was thrown and the TV guys said it was a great play because the player was still in bounds.

A playoff contender is always going to get calls from their league refs.

He has been cool, no doubt, because he has faced his only real opposition at home. This week he will be on the road and against one of the better DC in the game. I see UNC winning by 4. Take the over on suicide calls in the upstate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT