ADVERTISEMENT

UNCW game thread

Technically speaking, the committee could say no to that. Obviously that wont happen here, but the announcer was correct in that it must be officially set after both teams have advanced.

How do you mean? I thought it was a given the higher seeds host the Supers? Not doubting you, but what reasons would the committee have to do that?

Looked like a heck of an AB on ESPN app. Started out trying to bunt and ended up with a 2-run bomb.

Tremendous AB. I believe he was 0-2 at one point, fouled off a bunch of pitches, before working himself to a 3-2 count, then found a pitch that he could drive.

The positive thing is...We won’t be playing any 7-inning games at Arkansas (that’s how they beat us this year). And...Carolina is the only SEC team to beat them at home. Go Cocks!

Did they really not lose a single SEC game at home? Except us, of course? It’s hard to look for a silver lining here. But here’s hoping :)

This was one strange thread for me. I had to give up on it half way through. Seems like my feed was delayed at least 30 sec behind many of y'all. It was like knowing what happened before seeing it. Never noticed that before. Anyone else have that issue?

Just looked....it's true. Dang!!

We also didn't win a single road series all year, very strange season. But like 11 of our 18 losses were by 1-2 runs and we had to play @ LSU, @ Georgia, @ Florida, @ Mississippi State and @ Ole Miss.

I think we were the first ever national seed without a road series win

Reactions: rogue cock
We also didn't win a single road series all year, very strange season. But like 11 of our 18 losses were by 1-2 runs and we had to play @ LSU, @ Georgia, @ Florida, @ Mississippi State and @ Ole Miss.

I think we were the first ever national seed without a road series win

FWIW, Swine.....I picked you jokers to win the whole shebang before the tournament started.

I hope I'm wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT