ADVERTISEMENT

Uniforms That Need to Come Back Permanently

Carolina4

Oct 9, 2006
Sorry, I’m bored tonight...I’m a traditional uniform kind of guy FWIW.

SEC
- Vanderbilt: The Anchor helmet stripe is awful. Should go back to the Bobby Johnson era uniforms.

51OqTvT0ItL._AC_.jpg

B1G
- Maryland: Should go back to 80’s uniforms. This throwback should be the permanent.

_DSC6460.0.jpg

Big 12
- West Virginia: Should never wear any other combo at home.
image_handler.aspx

Pac 12
- Arizona State: Gotta bring Sparky Back
b8tss08ftewhq5ogxdil

ACC
- NC State:
image.jpg

I agree with you on all, which I’m afraid makes me old maybe. Saw NC State‘s unis tonight with that weird Game Of Thones looking thing on the shoulders. Louisville looks like they are tying to hard to be cool and it’s just tacky. Miami wore there clean, classic unis tonight like they did back when The U was a great team.

(1) We should wear all white for home games where it will be really hot. LSU wears white at home.
(2) We should wear all garnet for home night games and home games where it isn't too hot.
(3) We should wear all white for road games.

I could go for that. I would like to see the black jersey every once in awhile though.

Reactions: ClowneyPosse
I agree with you on all, which I’m afraid makes me old maybe. Saw NC State‘s unis tonight with that weird Game Of Thones looking thing on the shoulders. Louisville looks like they are tying to hard to be cool and it’s just tacky. Miami wore there clean, classic unis tonight like they did back when The U was a great team.
I've always liked Miami's road "Storm Troopers" uni. Like you said classic.

Reactions: redrogers

SEC
- Vanderbilt: The Anchor helmet stripe is awful. Should go back to the Bobby Johnson era uniforms.

51OqTvT0ItL._AC_.jpg

B1G
- Maryland: Should go back to 80’s uniforms. This throwback should be the permanent.

_DSC6460.0.jpg

Big 12
image_handler.aspx

Pac 12
b8tss08ftewhq5ogxdil

ACC
- NC State:
image.jpg

You are a beautiful, beautiful person. I LOVE everything you said. I hate this age of different helmets & varying uniforms!

Let’s be honest the 80s were where uniforms were on their A game. If everyone went back to what they were wearing in the 80s in every sport, you’d have pretty cool uniforms everywhere. Obviously expansion teams excluded

I’ve always thought the Bengals have the worst uniforms in the NFL but this year I think the Falcons take it.
2ae0aa80-799b-11ea-bb75-f1ae8b4ee46c

The jerseys look too clean and like they’re not made for football. The two tone red and black is junk

As much as I truly loathe UF, I have to admit this throwback combo form the 60's was pretty cool.

1*lZEzCimGdg5Wl1yfgTpzEw.jpeg
👎
👎
Georgia Tech...finally ditched Russell but got Adidas. Their uniforms are so busy. Shame on GT for ever wearing a white helmet with this classic look during the O’Leary Days. Personally, I like them wearing Navy blue jersey at home.
GettyImages-395453-1-1-scaled-e1587094264126-1024x682.jpg

Yep. That is precisely how a Georgia Tech uniform should look.

I’ve always thought the Bengals have the worst uniforms in the NFL but this year I think the Falcons take it.
2ae0aa80-799b-11ea-bb75-f1ae8b4ee46c

The jerseys look too clean and like they’re not made for football. The two tone red and black is junk

Jaguars a few years ago were the worst NFL uniform I have seen.
884906634.jpeg

The Bucs were pretty bad as well. The Bengals have a great helmet, but need to go traditional on the rest of the uniform. The tiger stripe paneling is awful. I can’t believe Atlanta did this. they used to have such a good look.
49e79c5cacaa331c48acb6b50f76b8b7.jpg

(1) We should wear all white for home games where it will be really hot. LSU wears white at home.
(2) We should wear all garnet for home night games and home games where it isn't too hot.
(3) We should wear all white for road games.
Umm... Not for me. I MUCH perfer the black jerseys and think either the '84 uniforms or the Lou Holtz white helments, black jesey, white pants are the best.

Umm... Not for me. I MUCH perfer the black jerseys and think either the '84 uniforms or the Lou Holtz white helments, black jesey, white pants are the best.

The problem with black uniforms is that they are hotter. That is the reason I have white during really hot weather games. We need all the advantages we can get.

I’m aPanthers fan, but grew up a Steelers and Minnesota Vikings fan.
1- The steelers need to go back to their 70s look. They need to lose those rounded numbers!
2- The Vikings uniforms are horrendous! They need to go back to their 70s unis as well.

SEC

51OqTvT0ItL._AC_.jpg

B1G

_DSC6460.0.jpg

Big 12
image_handler.aspx

Pac 12
b8tss08ftewhq5ogxdil

ACC
- NC State:
image.jpg
Don't disagree with any of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT