ADVERTISEMENT

Unlikely, but if baseball team swept Tennessee this weekend

uscusc1987

May 30, 2008
We could get 1 of the 8 National seeds. We would finish 18-12 in the SEC and tied with Tennessee in the East. Most likely the second or at least third best SEC record. Our RPI is currently 11. It would certainly be top 8 if we swept Tennessee. If we win 2 of 3 we definitely will host a regional.

So here are the 20 possible host sites.

ArizonaOregonArkansasPittsburghCharlotteSouth CarolinaEast CarolinaSouthern MississippiFloridaStanfordGonzagaTCULouisiana TechTennesseeMississippi StateTexasNotre DameTexas TechOle MissVanderbilt

We could get 1 of the 8 National seeds. We would finish 18-12 in the SEC and tied with Tennessee in the East. Most likely the second or at least third best SEC record. Our RPI is currently 11. It would certainly be top 8 if we swept Tennessee. If we win 2 of 3 we definitely will host a regional.

ArizonaOregonArkansasPittsburghCharlotteSouth CarolinaEast CarolinaSouthern MississippiFloridaStanfordGonzagaTCULouisiana TechTennesseeMississippi StateTexasNotre DameTexas TechOle MissVanderbilt
Uh, vandy would have to cooperate & they be hosting ky next weekend.

: “I’m just happy to be here. Hope I can help the ball club. I know. I just want to give it my best shot, and the good Lord willing, things will work out.”

Reactions: SV-Viking4

2 out of 3 vs UT would be huge for this team.

ADVERTISEMENT