ADVERTISEMENT

Unofficial Game Thread...

Never will happen. Thank goodness we won the sec east. LOL

breath...I'm as pissed as you.

I just hope posters will have enough sense to show frustration without disrespecting the players. IMO coaches are fair game, and CCH's getting tossed...well there'll be plenty about that.

But you weren't in the thread that was started to cheer for the team until things went south, so I called you out. If that pisses you off let's discuss it.

I got all night

breath...I'm as pissed as you.

I just hope posters will have enough sense to show frustration without disrespecting the players. IMO coaches are fair game, and CCH's getting tossed...well there'll be plenty about that.

But you weren't in the thread that was started to cheer for the team until things went south, so I called you out. If that pisses you off let's discuss it.

I got all night

Nope, I wasn't in the thread. So what?

I'm not a negative person and have been supportive of this team.

That was embarrassing. That was a weak attempt to pump up the team - I guess it riled up the fans, but the team is well aware that's not Holbrook's personality.

I've said all year that Holbrook needs to get us to a Super this year. I stand by that. If he doesn't, I will have lost all hope in him as a coach. He has been losing to Clemson, losing in Hoover, missing the playoffs all together and now is on the verge of losing two regionals at home in the last 3 years.

Holbrook has also been known to blame our fans.

Tanner might have some tough decisions to make in the next few weeks but I think we missed out on a good coach last year.

Reactions: wcocat
I've said all year that Holbrook needs to get us to a Super this year. I stand by that. If he doesn't, I will have lost all hope in him as a coach. He has been losing to Clemson, losing in Hoover, missing the playoffs all together and now is on the verge of losing two regionals at home in the last 3 years.

Tanner might have some tough decisions to make in the next few weeks but I think we missed out on a good coach last year.

Did Holbroken sign an extension this past season???

I don't know but I've seen just about enough.

If Holbroken can get out of his own regional, then he needs to resign or let go...

He can go coach the Tarholes....

I remembered when Tanner came to Carolina, he was dead set to make this a great program... Tough as nails and was hungry for the job after spending 10 years at NC State.

I see that in Monty up in Clemson, but I don't see that in Holbroken...

He's too relax and not worried about his job... He is what June was in his last 10 years at Carolina... relax with not a care at all...

Does anyone think this team can win 4 in a row? I mean right now with the way they have played recently, I don't.
Tyler Wilson proved he's a top notch pitcher. Not because our lack of hitting but the adjustments he made. Well, actually a combination of both. And he won.
We needed to punch him out and get into their bullpen as soon as possible. But with our struggles at the plate we couldn't. He destroyed us in the 5th and 6th with like 12 pitches and extended his time on the mound.
CS...back to back HR's? Baseball is just a funny, funny game that relies more on individual play than most any sport ever created.

"playoffs"???
Hahaha...ok

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT