ADVERTISEMENT

Unofficial taters/cards thread....

Clemsux has won 31 straight games.....against opponents not ranked in the top 25......LMAO...I wouldn't even want that stat broadcast...

Do you understand what that stat means? It's not saying they haven't beaten a top 25 team in their last 31 straight wins....they beat Ohio State, for instance... It just means they've been taking care of business lately. They're beating the teams they should. Hopefully, tonight they will start "Clemsoning" again.

Do you understand what that stat means? It's not saying they haven't beaten a top 25 team in their last 31 straight wins....they beat Ohio State, for instance... It just means they've been taking care of business lately. They're beating the teams they should. Hopefully, tonight they will start "Clemsoning" again.
Oh please, they lost to an FSU team that was ripe for beating. Starting a QB that had never played before and he turned around and made the throw of the game against their defense. Then they pooped the bed against GT the moment Watson fell down. I'm giving them a free pass for the Georgia game because I'm nice. They didn't beat anyone they werent supposed to beat last year.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Oh please, they lost to an FSU team that was ripe for beating. Starting a QB that had never played before and he turned around and made the throw of the game against their defense. Then they pooped the bed against GT the moment Watson fell down. I'm giving them a free pass for the Georgia game because I'm nice. They didn't beat anyone they werent supposed to beat last year.

You're showing them too much respect to think they ever *should* beat GT or FSU on the road.

Well
You're showing them too much respect to think they ever *should* beat GT or FSU on the road.
Well FSU was starting a kid who had never even played a down before, everyone knows that game was likely for the division and it was the taters to lose. Luckily FSU had a running game to help the kid out and he made a few throws when he had to. That was their one shot to beat FSU and they couldn't capitalize. GT should never beat Clemson. Ever. Yet they always give the taters fits somehow.

Reactions: DarkCock
Something that kills me the whole "HE IS PUSHING THE PILE!!!!!!!!.

UL's defense has done a decent job, but they tackle worse or as bad as our defense did last year.

Grantham and Petrino are getting punked by a group of high school coaches..

Both of these teams are just step above games I watch on Friday nights here in SC.

Pitiful football. And pitiful one of them is ranked #11

Both of these teams are just step above games I watch on Friday nights here in SC.

Pitiful football. And pitiful one of them is ranked #11
We would beat both these teams by 31 points. I can't wait till we play Clemson. They suck hahahahaha. In pretty sure Dabo will be fired. We are working to build in the sec, but Dabo can't even win that shitty conference. What a loser.

Kind of like how Kentucky should never beat SC. Ever. National Championship coach. Losing to one of the bottom 3 teams in the SEC the last 2 years.

I call that Gamecocking!!!!!!!!
Got nobody to talk too, on the sad apple..

Sorry Jeff I don't have almost 24,000 posts.....think of what you could have done with the time.....sorry no tater here but nice try. Just a real game gamecock fan, thanks for playing.
I'm sure yall will move up in the polls after this dominating win

The past week has shown that UL and UK are not very good this year, though both are scrappy.

It also means that they play a lot of unranked teams. Is it really that impressive to beat unranked teams, while losing to ranked teams? I don't think so. Clemson Vs. Unranked opponents in 2014 9-0, sounds ok until you look at the "flip side"... Clemson Vs ranked opponents in 2014 0-3. Congrats to Clemson for winning the games they're supposed to win.

It also means that they play a lot of unranked teams. Is it really that impressive to beat unranked teams, while losing to ranked teams? I don't think so. Clemson Vs. Unranked opponents in 2014 9-0, sounds ok until you look at the "flip side"... Clemson Vs ranked opponents in 2014 0-3. Congrats to Clemson for winning the games they're supposed to win.

Regardless how giddy the taters are tonight this game hurt their chances of making the 4 team playoff.

I'm talking about statistics here. 31, now 32, straight wins against unranked opponents doesn't mean they play a lot of unranked teams; It just means they've beaten the last 32 unranked opponents they've played. Bama hasn't lost to an unranked opponent in over 60 games, does that mean Bama plays a lot of unranked opponents? Of course not.

Overall, though, I agree they don't play a tough schedule and when they do, they don't fair well. Your stat -- 0-3 against ranked opponents last year -- does support that assertion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT