ADVERTISEMENT

Urich

And Harris is a load. I like the way he runs behind his lineman and picks his spot. Same way Le'veon Bell runs.

Didn't see that kind of production this early, heck I didn't know he was getting reps at receiver!

Reactions: jonesz21
That's a little worry some to think that are best deep threat is our 4th string quarterback.
Why should that worry you? He's 6'5" and can haul ass after he catches it maybe the arrival of #3 allows him to move where he can get some playing time and contribute. There's nothing wrong from moving from back up QB to 2 or 3 at WR it happens. I like it.

Maybe this is his best shot to see the field. Why rot on the bench when you can take a chance at another position and contribute.

He's tall. He's fast. He looks the part to me. Coach him up and see what he can do.

Why should that worry you? He's 6'5" and can haul ass after he catches it maybe the arrival of #3 allows him to move where he can get some playing time and contribute. There's nothing wrong from moving from back up QB to 2 or 3 at WR it happens. I like it.

It was more in reference on who will stretch the field next year. Need someone else other than Deebo now that he is gone. I just read hardly any of our starters played.

Star of the game in my opinion. He looked very good at WR. And, splitting him out like that gives the option of him throwing down the field after catching the ball too. I thought all of the QB`s looked good. Hope we use all of them too. Dak has incredible moves, speed, looks a lot stronger and more accurate. Helinski looks the part, looked solid. Start Jake but if he struggles put one of them in. We need to play Dak for a change of pace for the opposing defense to see and deal with, if nothing else. Kevin Harris looks like a stud too. And how far was that punt by Charlton - he boomed it!. Agree Jamel Cook looks good too. I think we are going to be good, but that schedule is tough.

OldFlaCock you beat me to it. Do our fans keep up? Many of our starting WR's didn't play. We add Jay along with the incoming Freshman along with returning starters and I think we are darn good at WR.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT