ADVERTISEMENT

USC 1 - OSU 3 final score - super regional game 2 thread...

wow what an ending to the louisville game.....up 3-0 bottom 9, bases juiced freshman pinch hitter grand salami and louisville is out

Reactions: Out of Conference
Ump giving Schmidt the knees and just outside, I like it. He didn't seem to give OSU's pitcher that in the first, but I bet the ump will moving forward.

pitchers dont field their position like they used to.....i was always taught to square it up....these days everyone falls off the left/right...greg maddox was pretty good about squaring it up

Reactions: Out of Conference
do those two chuckleheads have on frog togs? or just bright bandannas...noone else in the dugout has em

Need a run here bigtime...A score would loosen our young men up a bit...they seem to be squeezing those bats way too tight...

we a still hitting the ball right at them, just like yesterday...Some of those fly balls have to find the terf for us to get off the snide

that could not have been the ump behind the plate yesterday makn that call......he obviously had xray vision on that one

The balk was called with the batter out of the batter's box. Anyone else catch that?
no, i didnt....i would think if hes not in the box, than it shouldnt be a balk, but maybe when the pitcher takes his stance on the rubber and intends to pitch thats what matters.....i dont know

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT