ADVERTISEMENT

USC 1 - OSU 3 final score - super regional game 2 thread...

i was kinda close....too bad its not a horseshoes and hand grenades competition

Woo hoooo......oh wait....thought we was going yard there my bad

Damn.. Just can't hit the ball into the gaps well today. That was a potential huge rally if DTW & Jones could have gotten on base. Oh well

We have been hitting the ball straight to the OSU guys.....haven't hit a gap the entire series

Get use to it boys.....this is as far as a Holbrook coached team will go so get use to it.......Guys will win their share of games solely on talent but when the game gets down to coaching decisions , we are done....love my Gamecocks and will forever support them but this is as good as it will get

Damn.. Just can't hit the ball into the gaps well today. That was a potential huge rally if DTW & Jones could have gotten on base. Oh well
But they hit pretty fly balls, didn't they? For some reason, we stopped driving the ball this weekend. We either hit soft grounders or long lazy fly balls.

Get use to it boys.....this is as far as a Holbrook coached team will go so get use to it.......Guys will win their share of games solely on talent but when the game gets down to coaching decisions , we are done....love my Gamecocks and will forever support them but this is as good as it will get
Folks were saying the same thing about Tanner after the 2008 & 09 season too.

Reactions: Out of Conference
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT