ADVERTISEMENT

USC 1 - OSU 3 final score - super regional game 2 thread...

Cone just going to ignore low balls even when ump calling them strikes
You know, you should just go away. Was there anything wrong with Cone's approach on his last at bat? He knocked the heck out of that ball. One of the hardest hit balls all day. And it landed right in the second baseman's glove.

Reactions: Out of Conference
You know, you should just go away. Was there anything wrong with Cone's approach on his last at bat? He knocked the heck out of that ball. One of the hardest hit balls all day. And it landed right in the second baseman's glove.
hes a troll and an obvious tater

Folks were saying the same thing about Tanner after the 2008 & 09 season too.
Hope I'm wrong.....I never said that about Tanner, you always saw Tanner approach a batter in a critical at bat and talk to him, I've NEVER seen Holbrook say or do anything to calm a batter during a big at bat. Just one example of the difference between the two

Get use to it boys.....this is as far as a Holbrook coached team will go so get use to it.......Guys will win their share of games solely on talent but when the game gets down to coaching decisions , we are done....love my Gamecocks and will forever support them but this is as good as it will get
I'm glad I don't share your pessimistic view of things. I'm very exciting to see this team make a long run next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT