ADVERTISEMENT

USC/ ark. Game thread.

Smart to start Hill against their ace. We were most likely going to lose anyway. Need to rebound tomorrow. Pitching can't be any more sub-par than tonight. 7 runs on 7 hits. SMH.

Pitching has to be better than this. Simple as that. This team is good enough without the help from our pitchers.

At this point, I'd just send in a so so pitcher and save my arms for tomorrow.unless ark falls apart, this game is finished.

We’ve walked hitters all year. I think we had the most walks in the Conference. Don’t think Jerry Meyers’ staffs ever did that?

So far we have mostly beat ourselves. They are a good team but our pitching and walks have been the downfall. They should be up by 10

We’ve walked hitters all year. I think we had the most walks in the Conference. Don’t think Jerry Meyers’ staffs ever did that?
We lost a ton of pitching last year. And the only left hander we can put on the mound is playing right now...youngest on the team.

Disappointed that our coaches left both Hill and Demurias in several batters too long.

It's sad that a home plate umpire at the start of the game, dictates the out come of the game.

It's the refs, it's the refs ... Now it's the umps, it's the umps......... It's the losers , it's the losers................

That always complain
Nobody blame the umps for the loss. People complain about a pitch here a pitch there that's it. Nobody whines more than you.

If an umpire doesn't call strikes for your pitcher and gives a wide zone to the other, do you not think that sets the table for the game? No excuse, as they didn't play well enough to win, but you don't need a homer behind the plate.

The players he recruited did...and still are. And remember Meyers only ring was earned with players Calvi recruited.
Your post could be construed as disrespectful to Meade and Kingston...whether you meant it that way or not, I hope you didn’t.

The players he recruited did...and still are. And remember Meyers only ring was earned with players Calvi recruited.
Your post could be construed as disrespectful to Meade and Kingston...whether you meant it that way or not, I hope you didn’t.
Let’s not forget that Meade was a little late to the party.

It's the refs, it's the refs ... Now it's the umps, it's the umps......... It's the losers , it's the losers................

That always complain
No...our starting pitcher fell apart for whatever reason in the 4th and into the 5th, our coaches made an error loading the bases with 1 out in the 7th that came back to bite us in the ass and this team is hitting about on par as they have all season...inconsistent.
Is there anything you enjoy more than critiquing posters on FGF?

No...our starting pitcher fell apart for whatever reason in the 4th and into the 5th, our coaches made an error loading the bases with 1 out in the 7th that came back to bite us in the ass and this team is hitting about on par as they have all season...inconsistent.
Is there anything you enjoy more than critiquing posters on FGF?

I enjoy bitching, moaning and complaining less

The worst part of this loss is burning pitchers...or not making Arky burn more pitchers. Tough night for the boys Hope they can get it together tomorrow.
Morris, Sawyer and Lawson will give us a good chance I’m sure but we got to find some mojo on offense. But even if we win tomorrow Monday will be tough.

Not throwing in the towel, just being realistic.

Win anyway.

BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree totally. Both Hill and Demurias should have been yanked several batters earlier.
I agree on Hill. ED didn’t do terrible but once he got himself in trouble they decided to give him a chance to get out of it and put him in the best case scenario to do it...and he didn’t.
We are who we are. We just don’t have the arms we usually have and though this teams hitting has progressed it exposed itself again tonight.

Just seeing what this staff has done with this group of players makes me feel better about the future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT