ADVERTISEMENT

USC at Arkansas Game 2 thread

What is the history of that uniform combo on Game 3 of Super Regionals? I need some win/loss stats.

I cannot provide baseball uniform history like I can football ones, but, I would suggest one of these 2 for tomorrow:

south-carolinas-chase-vergason-singles-in-the-second-inning-against-picture-id146454878

7582532.jpeg

Monday, Jun. 11, 2018

7:00 p.m. ET

scar-lg.png
at
ark-lg.png

TV:
espn_s.png

No. 5 Arkansas
(NCAA Super Regionals)
Fayetteville, Ark.

No and I’ll man up and admit it. Hard to believe.
I was at the game torn between cheering my Blue Hose and the Cocks. Glad I could turn the season around for the team. You can thank me by leaving several Old English forties in the 1996 blue Ford Ranger parked in the KMart lot in Mauldin. It will remain there until my GoFundMe raises the $720 I need for a new clutch.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
I was at the game torn between cheering my Blue Hose and the Cocks. Glad I could turn the season around for the team. You can thank me by leaving several Old English forties in the 1996 blue Ford Ranger parked in the KMart lot in Mauldin. It will remain there until my GoFundMe raises the $720 I need for a new clutch.

That K mart might close before you get a new clutch. I live in the same area. I swear there must be a mafia ring operating out of there. Never see more than 5 people in there.

Reactions: mavcock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT