ADVERTISEMENT

USC at Kentucky game thread

Bentley: 13-28, 148 yds, 1 TD, 3 Int—that’s his stat line before the garbage stats he’s gonna get over these next two minutes. You SUCK

As the announcers talk about us needing JB, Scarneccia moves the ball 30 yards.

Reactions: Cybercock
Ill say this we run better plays ,way better than when rope was here and.much more imaginative but we dont have the qb nor the running backs to make it work....actually i think the rbs are ok but Jake isnt the answer ,3 years in still has the deer in the headlights look

Hope we don’t lose Edwards for extended time due to an injury during garbage time.

He was awful tonight but we will need him.

Edwards dropped 2 big passes tonight that could have been TD’s. Very uncharacteristic if him.

Ill say this we run better plays ,way better than when rope was here and.much more imaginative but we dont have the qb nor the running backs to make it work....actually i think the rbs are ok but Jake isnt the answer ,3 years in still has the deer in the headlights look
And after three years muschamp hasn't shown any improvement either

Never thought we’d lose 5 in a row to UK. This team is there best in a while...but man...unacceptable really.

Scarneccia sucks too when he has no time.

Reactions: drawplay000
Dear Jake Bentley,

I wish you weren't our QB. You are a perpetual embarrassment.

Signed,
Me
I will have to respectfully disagree with you.

This is really not Jake's fault. When Spurrier's QBs did not get the job done, or were underperforming, Spurrier would take them out. Spurrier was demanding, knew what he was looking for, and caused a lot of competition at QB.

We apparently are married to Bentley as QB, and no matter what are going with him. Apparently no back up plan. Bentley or bust.

I am laying the blame on the coaching staff for lack of a backup plan, or lack of a backup QB. Bentley is doing his best, but it is not good enough.

We've lost 5 straight times..........to the Kentucky ****ing Wildcats. Fat Bradstard even had a winning record against them.

have you been in a coma.. he took over a 3-9 team, less than 2 years later he 9-3 last year...
His team just played like they are in a coma. Lol. You know like when he never beats good teams and gets blown out when he does play a quality team. You know when we have been outscored 90 to 10 by our rivals. That kind of improvement you talking bout?

bosoxcock, I generally agree with you, and I think we should expect great things from Ryan Hilinski next year. The separation GA and KY have on SC is unacceptable. We may not win another game this season. Tough time to be a Gamecock.

Let’s get bowl eligible and maybe beat someone as underdog. Bah.

I will have to respectfully disagree with you.

This is really not Jake's fault. When Spurrier's QBs did not get the job done, or were underperforming, Spurrier would take them out. Spurrier was demanding, knew what he was looking for, and caused a lot of competition at QB.

We apparently are married to Bentley as QB, and no matter what are going with him. Apparently no back up plan. Bentley or bust.

I am laying the blame on the coaching staff for lack of a backup plan, or lack of a backup QB. Bentley is doing his best, but it is not good enough.

Good point. We aren’t doing Jake any favors sticking with him regardless of performance. Sometimes watching from the sidelines helps.

But I think we all know it doesn’t matter who is out there on a Muschamp coaches team. Baker Mayfield would look pedestrian on this team.

After the first half I was dumbfounded at the difference between Ky and us. Now after the game is over I really think there is very little difference. If we had played up to our capabilities it could've been anyone's game. But with countless bad passes and at least as many drops along with stupid, STUPID mistakes, we had no chance against any good team. I don't think KY is all that great and I don't think we're anywhere near as bad as we looked tonight. One other note: I DESPISE KENTUCKY AND BENNY SNELL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT