ADVERTISEMENT

USC at Kentucky game thread

Was accustomed to not losing to Ky until January. May have to start expecting in in September. Hard to beat someone when their simplest play beats you!

Yep, no wild formations for them. We just never tackle anyone backwards or stand them up. Seems like we will sling someone a yard or two forward...letting that 3-4 yard gain turn into 5-6.

Well zI will tell you what - if they dont start calling that holding on that right tackle for UK - it will be a long night

Reactions: 92Pony
Want to say something. But to be honest I am about as tired of saying it, as people will be to read it.

Jake leaves too many plays on the field. Makes a bad throw, doesn't find the open guy. He is what he is, but this offense would really click if he or someone else could do that.

I'm not talking about him taking over a game. Just find guys and make throws that other qb's across the country can.

I was watching some of the Washington State/Utah game before I turned to ours. That Minshew guy that transferred to them for one year does really well at that.

Want to say something. But to be honest I am about as tired of saying it, as people will be to read it.

Jake leaves too many plays on the field. Makes a bad throw, doesn't find the open guy. He is what he is, but this offense would really click if he or someone else could do that.

I'm not talking about him taking over a game. Just find guys and make throws that other qb's across the country can.

I was watching some of the Washington State/Utah game before I turned to ours. That Minshew guy that transferred to them for one year does really well at that.

Jake has nothing to do with this score being 10-3. He didn’t fumble. He isn’t the one missing tackles. Does Jake make mistakes, yes. But this post is proof people just want to pounce on Jake. It’s absolutely ridiculous.

Another thing I dont understand is why we have people in positions that cannot play disciplined football - play YOUR responsibilities - its basic defensive football and right now we have too many D players trying to play out of position its killing us

Reactions: gamecockfan04
Jake has nothing to do with this score being 10-3. He didn’t fumble. He isn’t the one missing tackles. Does Jake make mistakes, yes. But this post is proof people just want to pounce on Jake. It’s absolutely ridiculous.
I hear ya, but you know yourself it goes with the position. Gotta score now.

If they dont block any better than they did on that last touchdown - he will get killed- again

Didn't take long to blame everything on jake. Smh. Dang snell just ran the ball right down jakes throat.

He’s has two hugs drops by our most reliable receiver

Reactions: Carolina4
For a defensive "genius" muschamps d has yet to impress me.
Don’t think its as much as the defensive plays being called - its the players not playing their own responsibilities and leaving their assignment to quick to try and make a play - thats been the issues

For a defensive "genius" muschamps d has yet to impress me.

This is the most disappointing thing to me about Muschamps teams. Not only that, but the defense seems to have a collective attitude where they talk a lot but can’t back it up. Our guys need to stop wasting their time talking crap and getting into it on the field with the UK OL and play football. Same with the media...our defense talks a big game but I have yet to understand why.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT