ADVERTISEMENT

USC at Kentucky game thread

bad angles piss poor tackling - defense is just plain out suckass right now

If Dowdle or Denson played for Kentucky they’d be killing us tonight too. I miss having a good defense. We are still a long way from having that.

They are doing whatever they want. Passing the ball to wide open TE’s - running straight at our pussy ass d-line - and our DB’s are scared as freaking hell to tackle

Can't wait for the reasons if we lose tonight by some posters.
1) We didn't stack up well against UK
2) UK is a legitimate playoff contender

Yeah let’s give him 4 more years . It will get better . Just need to recruit better players while getting trounced by Kentucky . In the meantime XT coming of the bench in Clemson ... jeezzz. Love this uptempo offense that can’t convert a 3 and 1 . This is a 5-6 team at best .

Instead of listening to these tv guys I’m listening to Todd and Tommy on an app.

Good news is that this app is live like the picture instead of being delayed. Bad news is that this app is live like the picture instead of being delayed. :oops:

DUde we had a 3rd and 1 a few minutes ago and loaded the backfield and UK stopped us for no gain - its effort - all about effort and right now we look like we are outcoached - definitely outplayed and outclassed

Yeah let’s give him 4 more years . It will get better . Just need to recruit better players while getting trounced by Kentucky . In the meantime XT coming of the bench in Clemson ... jeezzz. Love this uptempo offense that can’t convert a 3 and 1 . This is a 5-6 team at best .
You're being too honest here.

If we don't score a td on this drive I'm done. I'm tired of wasting my Saturdays on this shit! I'll go watch some cartoons with my son!

Only because we play 3 light weights

ADVERTISEMENT