ADVERTISEMENT

USC-Clemson game thread

Thank you Gamecock ticket holders for giving up our stadium to the Tigers. What a great group of fans we have. Who would want to come coach here? We talk about fan support.....I call BS.

I suspect if we were 10-0 and ranked number one and clem tech sucked, death valley would be garnet too. I am much happier spending my 200 bucks on something I enjoy this year.

This is the longest I've watched Clemson this year. Just my take on it, but they would have a hard time with Florida's defense, and a really hard time with Alabama's.

Thinking back we somehow played Florida close, but that defense had a kind of athleticism this Clemson defense doesn't. Clemson might well beat Florida head to head, but it wouldn't be easy. I also think Watson would stand a good chance of getting hurt against either Alabama or Florida from the simple fact that those defenses tackle well and they are athletic enough to cover Watson when he scrambles. He just wouldn't get these open running lanes against those guys.

Anyway back to the game.

Thank you Gamecock ticket holders for giving up our stadium to the Tigers. What a great group of fans we have. Who would want to come coach here? We talk about fan support.....I call BS.
Since we're playing the blame game...damn you sun, you're too bright and damn you toilets, you flush too loud! Anything except piss poor coaching.

We need to play like we mean it to make this a game. We're down 3 scores (we can't do squat inside the 5 so going for 2 is a moot point) and we need to have the D really step up... Come on and win guys!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT