ADVERTISEMENT

USC/Florida Game Thread

DarkCock

Jan 21, 2006
Noon kickoff. Let's get this started early.

Matchup of the two SEC teams who've scored the fewest touchdowns in the red zone this season. So expect a lot of field goal attempts today. On the positive side, we've been much better at getting big plays out of the passing game than Florida. Hopefully Jake will be sharp today.

Hey gang. I am mobile and I was wondering if anyone can share a link or site where I can watch today’s game on my phone? Thx for the help and Go Cocks!

Hey gang. I am mobile and I was wondering if anyone can share a link or site where I can watch today’s game on my phone? Thx for the help and Go Cocks!

Go to CBS Sportsline. They stream the games they are showing on their network.

Fire Roper!! i was the first!!..i was the first!!!
3rd and 2 why did we take a shot to stall a long drive!!
Why are our DBs 10 yard off in the red zone!!
Why are we trying a 48 yrd field goal!!!
Jake Bently over threw him again!!
Why use Turner on 4 and 1 up the middle!!

There you go getting these out the way too!

This one scares me to death . We tend to lay eggs on games like this . UF is clearly on the Ropes waiting for the knockout but they are still extremely talented and extremely fast on defense . I feel
Like getting throttled by Mizzou might wake them up . It worries me . If we manage to lose this game and then get clobbered by Clemson at home then this season is gonna be a step backwards in my opinion . Gotta come out strong today

Like I said in another thread, we will get their best shot. These FL players were recruited by Will and they love him. They won't lay down in front of him. They will want to show Will he was right to recruit them. We better be ready. I do think we win a dogfight. But don't look for a blow out unless our D has two scores.

Everyone can relax. I'm here, you idiots!

I'd really enjoy a stress-free win........but I doubt there's any chance of that.

Uh oh....we've never beaten Florida when they wear colored britches with their white uniforms.

I'm glad to see Hurst walk off the field. I was starting to think our offensive players are soft.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT