ADVERTISEMENT

USC/Florida Game Thread

What a shitty f'n performance by this piece of crap team today. We should've scored around 40 points today; shouldn't have given up any more than 10 points. F this team who always thinks they are better than the are. And our F'n coach continues to bring out our FG kicker for another 47 yard FG--which was missed. The only thing worth a F today has been our running game. Everything else has been a big pile of shit.

OK, you can put the bottle away now.

Unless you're related to Kurt Roper i don't remotely understand this comment.

No relation. Your inability to understand my comment makes sense to me. We watch the same game today and I see a victory for my alma mater. The “fire Roper” contingency sees new opportunity to criticize the OC. Y’all should enjoy the moment. I’m sure it’s fun, in an odd way.

No relation. You’re inability to understand my comment makes sense to me. We watch the same game today and I see a victory for my alma mater. The “fire Roper” contingency sees new opportunity to criticize the OC. Y’all should enjoy the moment. I’m sure it’s fun, in an odd way.

some people aint happy if they aint bitchin

I don't think Roper threw 3 ints today. We had 469 yards in total offense. We were just sloppy with the ball. Four turnovers will keep anyone in a game.

The Roper haters expect every call to work for positive yards..they pay no attention to the successful play calls that work, they would rather dwell on the negative

Guys, News Flash--We won. I know it wasn't pretty & we should of beat them by a larger score but its STILL a win. 7-3 is pretty dang good considering injuries, depth, & overall talent.

We beat them by 8. The spread opened at -9. The game went pretty much as expected. I'll take the win.

Hey, I'm happy as well that we're 7-3. But if you look at that game and come away with any positives other than our ground game, let me hear them. Defensive breakdowns, our QB played AWFUL, stupid special teams play, 4, 4 turnovers! Thank God Florida is horrible.

The Roper haters expect every call to work for positive yards..they pay no attention to the successful play calls that work, they would rather dwell on the negative

We are 114th in the nation in total offense. One of the worst of the worst in all of college football.

But a tater turd like you probably is happy about that, hence your Roper nutsucking.

Hey, I'm happy as well that we're 7-3. But if you look at that game and come away with any positives other than our ground game. Let me hear them. Defensive breakdowns, our QB played AWFUL, stupid special teams play, 4, 4 turnovers! Thank God Florida is horrible.

And Tennessee. And Vandy. And Arkansas.

We are 114th in the nation in total offense. One of the worst of the worst in all of college football.

But a tater turd like you probably is happy about that, hence your Roper nutsucking.

oh Bob, quit embarrassing yourself, its not a good look

Again, myopic viewpoint. Drew Lock would have us well over 40 points. Play calling is not the issue.....lack of QB execution is the issue. And if you can't see that, well the myopic viewpoint is understandable.

I am not sold with Roper as OC but what concerns me more is he is Jake’s QB coach and even though I believe in Jake my eyes tell me he has regressed since the season begin. Glad the guys hung in there and got the W.

I am not sold with Roper as OC but what concerns me more is he is Jake’s QB coach and even though I believe in Jake my eyes tell me he has regressed since the season begin. Glad the guys hung in there and got the W.
Then Jake needs to quit running over to his dad after every series and get on the headphones with his position coach. I wonder who he is actually listening to.

The whining about Roper is comical..Roper is Muschamp guy, he's not going anywhere, so get over it, you're wasting your time

Kinda like our offense. Not going anywhere.

114th in the nation. But keep nutsucking. Florida and Tennessee won't stay down for long. And they certainly won't go to f'ing Cleveland for offense.

same guy currently bitching about Roper was on this site calling for the firing of Frank Martin several years ago

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT