ADVERTISEMENT

USC game thread...

17-7 and had the ball, and our nutless OC decides that we go conservative. Playing not to lose will beat you every time.
Every fan over 30 years of age knows this to be especially true of Carolina. No lead is safe here. We are smarter than our coaches...nevermind they're the millionaires laughing all the way to the bank. We will never win with Kurt Roper. Champ better get a OC or he is done.

Well our offensive coordinator went prevent in the end of the first half. Prevent moving the ball.
Really because I remember a 1st down catch that should have been made by Edwards. The fact that we can do anything at all with Shawn Elliott's 2nd and 3rd stringers (INJURIES) and no Deebo is amazing. What would you do? Run the ball? We can't

Players feed of their coaches for better or worse, Muschamp looks like he's about to go dress shopping with Carol, and it's contagious. Roper is just being Roper

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
AND I gotta go to work now to pay back a tater fan for covering for me Kentucky game.

I think that's a big reason I'm so pissed. He's at home on the couch enjoying their performance and laughing at me.:mad:
Jake doesn't have a chance this looks like the last road game last year NOW

Reactions: DarkCock
Really because I remember a 1st down catch that should have been made by Edwards. The fact that we can do anything at all with Shawn Elliott's 2nd and 3rd stringers (INJURIES) and no Deebo is amazing. What would you do? Run the ball? We can't
Ok then keep losing. Fine with me, I don't care. It ain't my ass that'll be fired and out of a job.

Bentley's now at -53 yards rushing. That's got to be some kind of record.

Well, we're done. Thank you Roper for going conservative with a quarter to go and up by a score. Made perfect sense.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
We have a sieve for an OL and an indecisive statue for a QB.
It looked like A&M rushed 10 people, and still had 8 back in coverage. How come our D doesn't look like that??? It looks like we rush 2 and have 4 in coverage.

Time to pull Bentley. He is lost out there, and cannot react. He cannot think. We have no OL with nuts.

Every fan over 30 years of age knows this to be especially true of Carolina. No lead is safe here. We are smarter than our coaches...nevermind they're the millionaires laughing all the way to the bank. We will never win with Kurt Roper. Champ better get a OC or he is done.
Need a QB who doesn't fumble inside the 5 and doesn't sit back like a statue to take multiple sacks.

You guys blaming Jake Bentley for this are hilarious. We can't block high school team for crying out loud. This last couple of possessions he's had absolutely no time to do anything. I'm wondering what changed since the first half yes. Either the Aggies figure this out or they're just in better shape than our Patchwork old line.

-40 yards or so total offense in the 4th quarter. WTF is the blocking scheme? WTF are you doing Bentley. WTF are you doing Roper? WTF D? We're in total control and our entire team lays down.

The garnet way = losing.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
If you thought SC was going to win more than 5 or 6 regular games in 2017 after the dumpster fire he inherited, then you don't know football.
Muschamp and crew is doing a good job with what they have

ADVERTISEMENT