ADVERTISEMENT

USC game thread...

-40 yards or so total offense in the 4th quarter. WTF is the blocking scheme? WTF are you doing Bentley. WTF are you doing Roper? WTF D? We're in total control and our entire team lays down.

The garnet way = losing.
Send in your donations for 2018 early.:D

Muschamp is just too conservative minded. We will continue to look like this as long as he is coach.
What funny is after the Missouri game he made a comment that they'd never go conservative again. Well look at tonight. Muschamp lied and so did Richard Nixon.

Reactions: Brace1
If you thought SC was going to win more than 5 or 6 regular games in 2017 after the dumpster fire he inherited, then you don't know football.
Muschamp and crew is doing a good job with what they have
Based on what I saw the team do in the 2nd and half of the 3rd quarter, I'm calling bs on that! This team had the game in hand and this coaching staff went soft and handed the momentum back to aTm. This is absolutely disgraceful. This coaching staff has no idea how to compete and win games.

Reactions: robertfootball
Lets get another apology letter from Tanner stating he's very sorry the other team is so much bigger, faster, and stronger....but the light show and plumbing are under control for next week's event.

Based on what I saw the team do in the 2nd and half of the 3rd quarter, I'm calling bs on that! This team had the game in hand and this coaching staff went soft and handed the momentum back to aTm. This is absolutely disgraceful. This coaching staff has no idea how to compete and win games.
Amen!

We are Iowa State.

We are Rutgers.

We are Minnesota.

We fvcking SUCK!!!! That brief 4-year run was an anomaly.

Folks, we aren't going to get appreciably better until we get better players, especially linemen. We were left in bad shape...real bad shape.

Reactions: 92Pony
Guys we could have Bill Walsh in the entire coaching staff of the 83 49ers and with this offensive line and defensive line we would still have a tough time winning. The only thing that is going to fix this is winning enough to get recruiting on the right track. Because recruiting better line players on both sides of the ball is what we have to do.

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT