ADVERTISEMENT

USC game thread...

Tonight SC had 4 So Con OL on the field.. That is what Muschamp is dealing with
BS...we had 4 SC gamecock oline man on the field. If you think they are so con caliber, then I suggest the coaches recruit some sec caliber oline men I know it's only year 2, but they ought to have something

Reactions: Cock-Vader
3rd quarter, up 10, crowds out of the game, got the ball with a chance to deliver the death dagger and what do we do? Run two garbage runs and before you know it we got the A&M fans back into it. This is why I am bailing on Roper and I'm starting to wonder if Muschamp is the guy.

I still think Muschamp can win here. Roper must go. Can't figure out how Bentley has regressed as much as he has, especially his decision making. Both Dowdle and Turner looked better last year. D has improved significantly, despite the fourth quarter. OL has not improved under Wolford. Need to get a kicker. Need to put J. Williams or S. Smith to return kicks. Our receivers are pretty good when given an opportunity. J. King still can't cover, and I got sick of watching Fenton run his mouth after we give up 7-8 yards. That is all I have. Good night.

Guys we could have Bill Walsh in the entire coaching staff of the 83 49ers and with this offensive line and defensive line we would still have a tough time winning. The only thing that is going to fix this is winning enough to get recruiting on the right track. Because recruiting better line players on both sides of the ball is what we have to do.

83 49ers lost the NFC championship game to the Redskins.

I'm worried about all you doom and gloom SC fans' health and I've got a solution...Clemson and Alabama are taking fan applications..no experience needed....They promise to make your life better on Saturdays

I still think Muschamp can win here. Roper must go. Can't figure out how Bentley has regressed as much as he has, especially his decision making. Both Dowdle and Turner looked better last year. D has improved significantly, despite the fourth quarter. OL has not improved under Wolford. Need to get a kicker. Need to put J. Williams or S. Smith to return kicks. Our receivers are pretty good when given an opportunity. J. King still can't cover, and I got sick of watching Fenton run his mouth after we give up 7-8 yards. That is all I have. Good night.
Wolford has been here ONE year! My God, we have some of the dumbest fans in the history in college football.

If you thought SC was going to win more than 5 or 6 regular games in 2017 after the dumpster fire he inherited, then you don't know football.
Muschamp and crew is doing a good job with what they have
I predicted we would go 6-6 but still I expected us to look better. Will Muschamp is gonna leave USC the same way he exited Florida; if he continues to employ Kurt Roper as his offensive coordinator.

Reactions: drawplay000
What's with the personal attacks dude? I didn't say I expected them to be the best line in the country. It isn't a difficult thing to improve on something that is really bad. The one thing I think all of us have agreed on over the last couple of years has been how bad we are on our line play. When you are as bad as we have been, you'd expect to see improvement immediately. Again, not world beaters, but better. When we hired Elliott, I was hoping we would have gone after Caldwell. In his first year at Clemson, his line was obviously better than years prior to his arrival. Of course he is a highly regarded OL coach. If expecting Wolford's line to show improvement makes me stupid, then so be it.

What's with the personal attacks dude? I didn't say I expected them to be the best line in the country. It isn't a difficult thing to improve on something that is really bad. The one thing I think all of us have agreed on over the last couple of years has been how bad we are on our line play. When you are as bad as we have been, you'd expect to see improvement immediately. Again, not world beaters, but better. When we hired Elliott, I was hoping we would have gone after Caldwell. In his first year at Clemson, his line was obviously better than years prior to his arrival. Of course he is a highly regarded OL coach. If expecting Wolford's line to show improvement makes me stupid, then so be it.

But Clemson's O line wasn't great. Have people forgotten the Cole Stoudt era? It was just 3 years ago that Deshaun Watson had to limp out on the field with a torn ACL just to beat us. Deshaun Watson made the O line look good.

Yes, he certainly helps. Again, call me stupid, because I know what I see. If you don't think that Caldwell improved line play, look it up. I don't care enough to look it up for you. Fact is, we have shown significant improvement in some areas, regressed in others, and stayed status quo in others.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT