ADVERTISEMENT

*** USC-GEORGIA GAME THREAD ***

Al Harris Jr has no idea what is going on....not even sure he realizes where he is at or what he is there to do.

I thought he had to be pretty bad to be buried in the depth chart. Nunez has potential to be very good to great. Crazy!

Junior is a joke and a pathetic excuse of a coach and recruiting coordinator.

Living off Daddy!

even more embarrassing...lets start fights....seriously.....ure getn ure ass handed to ya....maybe you should tackle somebody

This stupid defense is fighting with each other. This season is doomed....what a shit show! Lou Holtz era all over again!

to a phenomenal QB performance. Get ready for next week.

Nobody in the country would beat UGA tonight.

It happens.

I heard a rumor that before the team left for Athens that Ward and Deke went to BiLo and Food Lion to see if they could find some defensive players.....Harris Teeter and Piggly Wiggly are next.....just a rumor mind you....

I don't understand why all the posts about our offense. 20 had won a ton of games vs UGA.

Don't you people see anything that is happening on D??? I haven't seen a single play where our 4 DL jab gotten of a single block. They are being man handled even worse than last year.

Ward and his recruiting and his DL coach hire have been the worst thing ever to happen to Spurrier.

I think we are witnessing the beginning of the end of the Spurrier era. This reminds me of Holtz's last year...

He took over as recruiting coordinator and it all went south. He is pathetic and is living off Daddy.

We need to make wholesale changes to our staff.

Nobody? I think a team with a defense might have a shot. Even vandy put up a bigger fight

I heard a rumor that before the team left for Athens that Ward and Deke went to BiLo and Food Lion to see if they could find some defensive players.....Harris Teeter and Piggly Wiggly are next.....just a rumor mind you....

Looks to me like they found'em.

The worst thing is, none of this can be fixed, you cannot take this level of talent and do anything with it. Hold practice, don't hold practice it doesn't matter, 3-9 type year and not a thing we can do about it, see you in 2018 the next time we field a decent football team.

And Hoke was an NFL secondary coach and coaches our secondary. What a joke. UGA receivers have been wide open all night long. The entire defensive staff should be canned.

Time to see if Tanner has any balls.

There is no coming back from this without major coaching changes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT