ADVERTISEMENT

*** USC-GEORGIA GAME THREAD ***

Ok, well now its 100% time, who is on the coaching list? Who would be available? We have about 4 million a year to spend, what do we do?

Quick list to get started

Kirby Smart, god knows we need help on defense, can he teach a corner how to jam someone, we don't know how
Rick Stockstill, would be hungry and can recruit,

Hey all, that "improved, tougher, not the same old" Kentucky team that beat us last week...is losing 14-3 to Florida. Looks like Florida is even improving.

Co-defensive coordinators never works especially when one of them was already a poor performer.

this started when Lawing left..... Adams made Clowney, quarles, and sutton look like English does right now and it has just gotten worse from there... Botkin and Adams got into a fight last year I believe on the sideline... We are done... We will not make a bowl playing like this... I am just glad I got to see our heyday when Shaw and Garcia and company beat Clemson so many times in a row... Whatever happens now was worth all of those great moments... Hell now they are working in a "Woodlawn" plug... Awesome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT