ADVERTISEMENT

*** USC-KENTUCKY GAME THREAD ***

I thought we worked on tackling during the fall practice. Nothing but arm tackling. I hope Mitch is gonna be OK but he is not the answer for QB.

Hopefully our players and coaches find their man parts at halftime tonight. If not it will be high time Tanner find his.

Yeah, this is really concerning. D looks like they're running in quicksand. Slow, plodding, and no athleticism overall. And, CM may turn out great, but he's not the answer right now at QB.

Wilds gains 6 on 1st down, we throw 2 consecutive times then punt.

Spurrier refuses to put winning however it takes above trying to win his way.

Dumb.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Too much parity in college football nowadays. You got to put in the work to be good. ESPECIALLY AT USC! You can't half ass everything and expect to be worth a damn! Give me a coach who works tirelessly. I really don't care who it is. Just someone who tries his very best. Because from top to bottom this staff does not!

Every since the giant SOS poster has gone up on Willy B this team has been cursed. ChicKen curse dead.....Spurrier curse alive and well!

how did the talent drop so far after 3 straight 11 win seasons- why could they not build upon that success? seriously squandered opportunity

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT