ADVERTISEMENT

USC-LSU Game Thread

B

Brian Shoemaker

Happy game day everyone!

During the game, please post comments and updates in this thread.

Please note that Gamecock Central has several writers and reporters at the game. Most of our updates will be posted at the following link -- before, during and after the game. I would suggest having two browser windows open -- one for this game thread and another for our updates.

Links to get our updates: Desktop Link - Mobile Link

Well....good opening drive but again can't get the job done when need to the most. Hopefully we have 10 guys in the box trying to stop their run

I don't know why we continually try to pass when we don't have a good QB or receivers...especially in short yardage situations

Reactions: G-C-Gamecock
You just saw the definition of bad coaching with a call to go for it in your own territory. When your defense is having trouble and your offense is less than efficient, you don't go for it and give your opponent a short field

Reactions: G-C-Gamecock
When you go for it like that you are telling your team we know you can't win....SOS really needs to go!

7 carries 17 yds....come on dude....so far
They're tackling him but he's getting first downs on this drive. He just hasn't run off the big play yet. Our offense won't help our defense any so you'll see him get cranked up here in a bit and the second half.

Defense blows....#55 totally didn't try and missed the tackle when it was 3rd and 6 giving up the first down. Stupid personal foul penalty. Then our guy doesn't even defend the fade pass...he didn't even look back. This team is downright bad

Defense blows....#55 totally didn't try and missed the tackle when it was 3rd and 6 giving up the first down. Stupid personal foul penalty. Then our guy doesn't even defend the fade pass...he didn't even look back. This team is downright bad
For 2 years nobody has been able to beat him out .

The more I watch the more angry at Spurrier I get! No offense.....No defense.....what the hell are you here for? Any high school coach could produce this result on the field. If we are going to be ok with this crap then save the money and hire some smuck off the street. At least special teams has gotten better after 11 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT