ADVERTISEMENT

USC/mizz. Game thread.*

I would have multiple types of screens in my offensive game plan. They are easy to complete and get the ball in our playmakers hands. Do we have any in our playbook?

Reactions: cockn'fyr
I only saw the last 30 mins due to the night shift but so far my observation so far is :lock is a stud,there backs seem twice as fast as ours,wrs is always open,whole team playing with some heart...scar not playing bad,why hasn’t he played more? Our rb play is subpar,need a game changer,wr’s not getting open..OL leaking oil..defense needs to take that oil off there hands so they can tackle,it’s pathetic..we look slow.the ingeries has taken affect on the defense though .that’s in the time I’ve got to see so far but it looks like we don’t want to be there..seems like the attitude has changed around here and not for the better..

I only saw the last 30 mins due to the night shift but so far my observation so far is :lock is a stud,there backs seem twice as fast as ours,wrs is always open,whole team playing with some heart...scar not playing bad,why hasn’t he played more? Our rb play is subpar,need a game changer,wr’s not getting open..OL leaking oil..defense needs to take that oil off there hands so they can tackle,it’s pathetic..we look slow.the ingeries has taken affect on the defense though .that’s in the time I’ve got to see so far but it looks like we don’t want to be there..seems like the attitude has changed around here and not for the better..

And somewhere in America, an English teacher is cringing.

Reactions: joplin gamecock 1
Our team reminds me an awful lot of the name of a very famous Bond girl.

ia7ia0s.gif

Or Austin Powers

F9WLgmf.jpg

Take your pick

If scar had some game experience going into this thing he may be playing great right now. I feel bad for him. He has deserved a shot before today.
I don't see how he was way behind Jake. To me he's right there with him and even better at some things than Jake is.

Reactions: paladin181
And somewhere in America, an English teacher is cringing.

Lol.Sorry professor,im not trying to get a passing grade on a book report.im giving my opinion on a message board..it’s clearly readable and to understand I think..I’m on 3 hrs sleep after a 12 hr night shift,proper sentence making is not on the top of my list today..GO COCKS!!!!!

Lol.Sorry professor,im not trying to get a passing grade on a book report.im giving my opinion on a message board..it’s clearly readable and to understand I think..I’m on 3 hrs sleep after a 12 hr night shift,proper sentence making is not on the top of my list today..GO COCKS!!!!!
If you think this is "clearly readable and to understand", I don't know what to tell you.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Would we be so competitive with Bentley? Perhaps. But he doesn't have this touch that Scar seems to. I haven't seen many off-target throws.

Scarnechia has proven to me Muschamp doesn't have a clue. Not a clue. Tom Brady couldn't win this game with that junk defense.

There are so many problems on this defense...I'll point out one of them...Montac is limited by a lack of athletic ability.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Boom decided to go with a smaller, faster defense. So if they run you over you shouldn’t get burnt.

So idk what’s happening.

There are so many problems on this defense...I'll point out one of them...Montac is limited by a lack of athletic ability.
He was actually decent last year, I don't know why he's regressed so badly. He's not the only one that's regressed though.

Reactions: Jon Snow
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT