ADVERTISEMENT

USC/mizz. Game thread.*

Our guys behaving like thugs, stripping the ball after the play was dead to incite the 15 yard unsportsmanlike.

Edit: I mean, I'm glad we got the call, but that was pretty bad and lucky they weren't offsetting.

We have absolutely no business being in this game. I can't remember an SC team catching more breaks in my entire life...we've played absolutely awful in all facets minus the QB play and we may very well pull it out. A win just gives us false hope...we are a really bad football team.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Until this point, Mizzou's defensive game plan seems based around loading the box and stopping the run. Let's see if BMac can take advantage in spite of the playing conditions and use screens and misdirection-passes to move the ball.

Long way to go, but if we win Jaycee Horn chasing down the Missouri RB is not only play of the game, but so far, the play of the year.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
If you think this is "clearly readable and to understand", I don't know what to tell you.
Yep it’s clearly readable,I went back and looked again.i know the sentences are run together and a few auto corrected words..I know there is a lot of college educated people on here and they think proper sentences is most important.just to make those people happy,I guess I’ll just keep my thoughts to myself and just go back to just reading the forum..nice cock family we got..no wonder we suck most of the time.maybe we deserve it..

Yep it’s clearly readable,I went back and looked again.i know the sentences are run together and a few auto corrected words..I know there is a lot of college educated people on here and they think proper sentences is most important.just to make those people happy,I guess I’ll just keep my thoughts to myself and just go back to just reading the forum..nice cock family we got..no wonder we suck most of the time.maybe we deserve it..
"I know there ARE"..."proper sentences ARE"...
Yes, I'm an English teacher. Yes, I also make mistakes online. No, not everyone should feel entitled to share their thoughts with the world.

We have absolutely no business being in this game. I can't remember an SC team catching more breaks in my entire life...we've played absolutely awful in all facets minus the QB play and we may very well pull it out. A win just gives us false hope...we are a really bad football team.

Well put.

Concur.

f4713444-e13f-45e8-9063-d2d684407bd4_text_hi.gif

Reactions: Gaimcock
"I know there ARE"..."proper sentences ARE"...
Yes, I'm an English teacher. Yes, I also make mistakes online. No, not everyone should feel entitled to share their thoughts with the world.
Hope that goes for the grammar police as well.last post...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT