ADVERTISEMENT

USC/mizz. Game thread.*

No confidence in White giving you a better than 3 pt lead?????

Wow, Mizzou did everything possible to lose this game and probably going to get a win.

We ran off just a little more than a minute when we got ball back with just over 5 minutes left after the Interception.

When we take shots, seems like we take “10 yard out” shots rather than for 7. Wasn’t worth it.

Seriously though, Mizzou is in the locker room scripting exactly the plays they want to finish off this game. What a huge delay. Unreal.

Really a shame that Scarneccia was handcuffed all day with pitiful play calling. I mean, use caution with a replacement QB, but, when he comes out of the chute throwing quick strikes, let him play.

I think this sort of game may signal the demise of Muschamp as HC.

Really a shame that Scarneccia was handcuffed all day with pitiful play calling. I mean, use caution with a replacement QB, but, when he comes out of the chute throwing quick strikes, let him play.

It's like being forced to drag race with a Prius.
in-a-prius.jpg

All Scar has to do is KEEP the damn ball and he would still be running!!!! They are sucking in on every damn running play - no one and I mean no one is staying at home on the edge when they run up the middle - I’m 55 miles away and can see that - why cant our OC?

Reactions: Sumptacock
Congrats Gamecocks on the victory. Mizzou is better team by 3 TD's but today was your day.

Did they decide to finish off air? Who can realistically claim the game is done when we’re only up by 2 and MIZZ is driving?

One positive (not many) besides the fact we're barely holding on to a small lead though they have the ball in our territory late in the game: Scarnecchia is a better passer than I thought-especially over the middle. Long ball needs a little polishing.

One positive (not many) besides the fact we're barely holding on to a small lead though they have the ball in our territory late in the game: Scarnecchia is a better passer than I thought-especially over the middle. Long ball needs a little polishing.
I agree. He isn't over-throwing receivers by 15 yards either. He's been mostly on target.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT