ADVERTISEMENT

USC/nc state game at 3......per twitter

We still have 7 home games. What are y'all talking about? Did y'all want 8?
tenor.gif

Cant wait, if we go neutral site, i like Charlotte, that needs to be our back yard in recruiting, good exposure

Our best game of 2015 was played there

Kind of cool that is the site of Skai's return

700013_orig.gif

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
We need to play in Atlanta. We get nothing from charlotte. It's really not that big a city like the ATL. That's where we need recruits from

This will be a good time slot for national exposure. I'm guessing that not as many people would watch if we were competing with other big games during prime time. At 3:00, this might be one of the better games in the nation during that time. Of course, when it's all said and done, only thing that matters is getting that W!

They emphasized "national tv", I got excited thinking CBS or ABC then the article stated ESPN. IT'S national alright but not near the audience numbers from the big networks and we could've used the exposure

Does any program play 8 home games? I haven't heard of such

Auburn did several years ago. Don't recall the year, but it was the same year a SI writer said Clemson won the award for the most "cupcake" schedule, and also that AU's (with 8 home games ) was a close 2nd.

Auburn has a few times
Googled and checked out their past schedules; fixed your post for accuracy

Auburn did several years ago. Don't recall the year, but it was the same year a SI writer said Clemson won the award for the most "cupcake" schedule, and also that AU's (with 8 home games ) was a close 2nd.
Oh, is this what people ITT want for us?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT