ADVERTISEMENT

USC-UCF Game Thread

After the lack of effort by this coaching staff, Spurrier doesn't have the fight in him to make it through this season or the next 3 - 5 years....

The man is 70 years old and who here can say they can make it another 5 years of watching Spurrier coach???

His lack of firing coaches has hurt us big time!

What the hell has happened to Fred Williams? The blocking has not been great today but when we were opening holes for him, he is still tripping over his own feet.

Bad thing is I don't think Spurrier goes anywhere after this season. Not like Tanner is going to ever fire him.

Last edited:
Reactions: gman29577
141847-Denzel-Washington-Flight-drink-ZQzA.gif

I just stole this picture from you and sent it out to about a dozen people. :)

I posted this, but was moved to this post...

Your thread I had a change of heart. Spurrier needs to resign today was merged into USC-UCF Game Thread. Reason: Merged into game thread

I said this:

Spurrier needs to resign today...

After the lack of effort by this coaching staff, Spurrier doesn't have the fight in him to make it through this season or the next 3 - 5 years....

The man is 70 years old and who here can say they can make it another 5 years of watching Spurrier coach???

His lack of firing coaches has hurt us big time!

Can't say UCF is more talented than us. The coaches can't coach. Hoke is stubborn and can't teach the DB's to play up to prevent the slant.... Etc.

I have never posted one negative comment about South Carolina. Spurrier needs to announce retirement this coming week.

Reactions: GamecockJL
You eventually get to the point you are relieved it finally happens because they aren't suffering anymore.

It is there with the Spurrier era.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT