ADVERTISEMENT

USC-UCF Game Thread

that I had 20k posts so I would truly understand what IS going on with this team and staff. Well, at least we're better than.....wait......

Game is well in hand now, seemingly, as Cooper gets his first TD reception of the game. 28-14 after a bad snap on the PAT.

Well still can't cover the quick slant or whatever that route is called... It's open every down.

Other than the Citadel, I am not sure we win another game the rest of the year. Dont see us beating Vandy or Mizzou. The 2 interceptions by Holloman are the only reason we are back on top over a pretty bad UCF team.
We are just a really bbbbaaaaddddd football team. I had thought these days were in the past but as a long-time SC fan, I should
have known better.

Other than the Citadel, I am not sure we win another game the rest of the year. Dont see us beating Vandy or Mizzou. The 2 interceptions by Holloman are the only reason we are back on top over a pretty bad UCF team.
We are just a really bbbbaaaaddddd football team. I had thought these days were in the past but as a long-time SC fan, I should
have known better.
I agree.

Reactions: GamecockJL
Why try and run out the clock with 11 minutes to go in 4th? Why not try and score again?
Because UCF is tired, and they are starting to run for good yardage. Why risk throwing a pick and handing UCF some energy?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT