ADVERTISEMENT

USC-UCF Game Thread

I'm not against running it, I agree with you completely. Why run down the clock though? Games not over. Another score puts the icing on the cake.

Does that mean you are still advocating Spurrier retire immediately?

Honestly, seeing how Spurrier won't fire coaches and I don't give a dame if they are under contract, I really don't think Spurrier can go on coaching... Especially after last weekend's game against UGA....

This is a bad team...

Good score. Scratching my head about the play clock though. Lost too many games, last year alone, in the 4th qtr to take the foot off the gas. Will enjoy the win. Take care!

Nunez definitely gained confidence running the offense as the game progressed. Looked great passing the ball in the second half. Had 123 yards rushing too. Gotta be the most for any player so far this season for us.

Reactions: Lookout!
just turned over to cbs....the question was posed about spurrier stepping down....rick neuheisel said spurrier has earned the right to decide for himself and the other fella said spurrier needs to recruit better

Hope we all enjoy the win today. I think there is a very, very strong possibility that its the last one we see for the next 2 months when we play The Citadel on Nov. 21st.

I'm looking on the bright side. After giving them a TD in the first half, our D settled down with the changes in personnel and played a very good game. Nunez looked good on the ground and on the TD to Cooper. I'll take the win and look forward to playing an overrated Missouri team next week. Let's enjoy the W and keep supporting this team.

Reactions: Golden Cock
He does seem to be halfway to the ground as he gets to the line of scrimmage.
It looks like to me he runs RIGHT AT the back of our RG and just slams into the line, hole or not, and then just falls to the ground over and over.

I'm looking on the bright side. After giving them a TD in the first half, our D settled down with the changes in personnel and played a very good game. Nunez looked good on the ground and on the TD to Cooper. I'll take the win and look forward to playing an overrated Missouri team next week. Let's enjoy the W and keep supporting this team.

I'm with you on that one.... other than the one long drive that ended with the TD on the Harris Jr miscommunication the D played better today.... LB's contiune to play well... D-line is suffice and can get better.... Safeties are very capable.... Just not happy at all with the CB play in the pass or run support....

SOS and Mangus now have a base to work with Nunez on... If he can continue to grow while keeint the ball out of trouble these guys can get some wins...

Pleased with the second half today. The boys could had folded tent and checked out for the rest of the year, but they didn't. Nunez looked good, but I am concerned on some of the throws he made. I guess that is what these games are for to let him learn.

Reactions: big9cock
It went like I thought it would Nunez struggle in the 1st got better in the 2nd half. I thought the D played ok had some nice hits. But of course the slant was wide open all day. No points in the 2nd half by the D for the 3rd time. Biggest disappointed I don't think any coach chewed out Cooper for the fumbled punt that was stupid and somebody should have got in his face about it.

Nunez definitely gained confidence running the offense as the game progressed. Looked great passing the ball in the second half. Had 123 yards rushing too. Gotta be the most for any player so far this season for us.

Hate to say this, but we need to keep him out there in order to have another 6-6 season...

I don't see anything on this team to make me say the future looks bright... We need to play the young kids and hope Spuirrer fires Ward, Adams and Botkins...

We really need to get better on defense in a hurry!

Reactions: big9cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT