ADVERTISEMENT

USC/Vandy game thread.

4457406.jpg

I'm thoroughly convinced FM runs our team out of gas physically in practice before games. I don't care how hard you practice it's all about W's... Our guys never look like they have any spring in their step.

Reactions: RockThrillCock
In the UF Miss St game today Fl didn't get their first foul u called on them in the second half until about 12 minutes in

30-27 halftime...if we get behind by more than a few points...I think we're gone! Sure hope we can stay in the lead!

Geez,I can't stand this elevated floor that Vanderwilt uses. What in the world are they doing wearing these ugly black jerseys with the wrong names on them? It's very difficult for me to tell what is going on using this laptop.I hope those of us with TVs can see better than I can. Maybe I'll just listen.

I'm thoroughly convinced FM runs our team out of gas physically in practice before games. I don't care how hard you practice it's all about W's... Our guys never look like they have any spring in their step.

So u ready for u know who? Can't say his name on this board

Geez,I can't stand this elevated floor that Vanderwilt uses. What in the world are they doing wearing these ugly black jerseys with the wrong names on them? It's very difficult for me to tell what is going on using this laptop.I hope those of us with TVs can see better than I can. Maybe I'll just listen.

The whole scene is just bad and dare i say overly PC

How many body FGs do we have to make before we can get an AND1!?!?

SC has one player ...and a part time player in Silva and a half player in Dozier. unless something changes I see one and done in tourney...

I just tuned in. Vandy shooting almost 40% on 3's and we're 0-6 ... 0%! WTF? What's going on in this game?

KY hit their last 18 FT's in a row vs GA. That's where they won that game.

Silvia needs to watch some old Bill Russell vids. There was no reason to swat that block OOB. He could have easily blocked and retained possession of that one. Russell has long criticized the swaters as giving up a possession by doing that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT