ADVERTISEMENT

USC Vs lil pigs game thread

Put this one on Kingston. Bad pitching choice. He did a good job to get here, but throwing pitches down the middle gets you bad results.
Carmen was a midweek starter and unimpressive one too. Only a freshman but he got waxed by CofC. This aint UNCW. Poor defense didn't help either

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Thank goodness we got Matt Williams in the lineup. We can use solid defense right now down by a touchdown.

there fans are mental....dude nasty ass barefoot, potato sign guy and someone brought wilson to the game....someone needs to screen these people before they enter the game

Ump squeezes pitcher 1st batter...walk...error.... it’s the little things that add up. I’m curious as to why Bride Did not just tag the lead runner
This ^^^. Some of y’all are unreal with your analysis. Mlodzinski was the victim of poor defense behind him, an ump squeezing the zone, and leaving a pitch up to the best hitter on the arky team. He has pitched great his last 3 outings. Fortunately he’s just a freshman with many great starts ahead of him

This ^^^. Some of y’all are unreal with your analysis. Mlodzinski was the victim of poor defense behind him, an ump squeezing the zone, and leaving a pitch up to the best hitter on the arky team. He has pitched great his last 3 outings. Fortunately he’s just a freshman with many great starts ahead of him
Think the frustration is why Logan didn't start. He's won in Fayetteville. Guess the staff knows the answer to that. May not have changed the outcome.

Wrong - they had a shift on for the left handed batter - Row was five feet from second and watched the play instead being part of it.Tolbert would have had to go away from where he was running - Row should have just done his damn job - when the play wasn’t there - Bride has to make a good throw

If you shift for a left handed batter, that would put your shortstop closer to second base and your second baseman closer to first base.

Row did his job. Brides throw was not good but I imagine wanting to throw to second and no one being there had a little to do with that.

Blue seems to be calling the A’s overhand fastball a strike even if it is low by time it hits the mit. Is it low crossing the plate or is this dude is so tall that by the time he releases it at the top of his motion, it’s on a downward trajectory and is hitting the bottom of the zone as it goes over the plate?

I’m telling ya’ll. This ump is seeing an optical illusion. That high overhand delivery makes it look like the ball is traveling thru the strike zone even if the catcher is catching it on the dirt!

Logan Chapman’s last outing...hope he has better stuff tonight.
SEC tourney vs AK
South Carolina ip h r er bb so wp bk hbp ibb ab bf fo go np

Logan Chapman L,3-3 1.1 3 6 6 3 2 0 0 0 0 7 10 2 0 41

I’m telling ya’ll. This ump is seeing an optical illusion. That high overhand delivery makes it look like the ball is traveling thru the strike zone even if the catcher is catching it on the dirt!
Agreed. That strikeout pitch to Olson was a ball. Everything going the hogs way tonight.

Reactions: wallycock
ADVERTISEMENT