ADVERTISEMENT

USC Vs lil pigs game thread

Nobody was prepared to pitch today. Nobody.

It’s one thing to lose to a great team on their home field. It’s another thing to bring a knife to a gunfight...

To be fair I don’t think Logan Chapman was bad. One inning one run one strike out one walk. It’s not phenomenal but it was compared to the rest of what has pitched tonight.

To be fair I don’t think Logan Chapman was bad. One inning one run one strike out one walk. It’s not phenomenal but it was compared to the rest of what has pitched tonight.
True. Theyre dang good but we cant give them free passes and play bad defense either. Could see them going all the way though. Loaded team.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Wtf Blair, catch the ball moving forward. Don't camp under it when they are tagging up. Back to back lazy plays by him.

Please let Arkansas come to South Carolina next year. Knowing our luck we won’t even get to play them

Keep throwing the fast ball up in the zone. Looks like a basketball to the batter.

xx_55005754-1920x1080.jpeg

We had to blow too much pitching to win last night. Kingston will improve the talent on this team. We lost too much pitching last year.

Didn’t one of Tanner’s teams beat ARK in a super during the 3 year streak when we played for the title? And didn’t we best ARK in the CWS one year.

Screw discipline at this point. Go up to the plate ready to hit away! Why watch that 1st one right down the middle when you’re behind 11?

so there is NO ONE in the CWS that I want to win it. Maybe Texas Tech but that's only because there is no one else to like.

Lmao I just don’t get most of you. Have you seen what we lose this year and what we have coming in? We will be dreadful next year. It will take at least four years to build it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT