ADVERTISEMENT

USC Vs lil pigs game thread

It will be the winner out of Oregon State / UNC (which everybody knows) on the one side of the bracket. The other side will be Arkansas or Texas.

We have stared down so many sweet pitches

Thank you! I’ve told my wife all game AR pitchers know every SC batter is going to take the 1st pitch, and on que, our guys watch a sweet one right down the middle! Then they don’t get another one that good the rest of the at bat because they are immediately down in the count! :mad::mad::mad: You have to change that up, and why not let it all hang out when you’re down 11!

Reactions: tngamecock#
well arent you a ray of sunshine
No one knows how good South Carolina will be next season. I do feel confident that the hitting and scoring runs will not be South Carolina weakness next season. Coach Kingston has without a shadow of doubt improved overall South Carolina run production compared to last season.

Thank you! I’ve told my wife all game AR pitchers know every SC batter is going to take the 1st pitch, and on que, our guys watch a sweet one right down the middle! Then they don’t get another one that good the rest of the at bat because they are immediately down in the count! :mad::mad::mad: You have to change that up, and why not let it all hang out when you’re down 11![/QUOTE
Most first pitch swinging if not 95% of them for our guys amounts to infield pops or ground outs. Note last game, bases loaded at least twice, first pitch swinging, easy outs.

Hopkins, Olson, Cullen, Blair will be back. Yes, there will be holes. Pitching needs to improve and losing Hill and Morris will hurt.
Those guys you just mentioned all stink but Hopkins and he has not been healthy in three years.

I'm thinking coach Kingston should recruit next year primarily from this site of posters .... They have an amazing understanding of the game, definitely baseball experts ...but can they hit, field or pitch... And have eligibility left

If not , they could be hitting pitching or fielding coaches

Reactions: Out of Conference
Lmao I just don’t get most of you. Have you seen what we lose this year and what we have coming in? We will be dreadful next year. It will take at least four years to build it.
First, stop with the "we." Second, yes I've seen what we have coming in next year....looks pretty darn good.

Now, Chad 2.0 up in Hooterville has some issues. Much like Chad, he can't teach how to hit worth a damn.

Basically lost it in the second inning to the disappointment of the fans. Wish we were better prepared for it. Good luck to the draftees.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT