ADVERTISEMENT

USC vs UCF

We blow these guys out. They are dead last in total offense. 73rd in total defense. This will be a blood bath. Nunez runs wild. The defense looks all world. Gamecocks 48 UCF 6

I would have thought we'd win with Orth at QB, but having a more dynamic threat in Nunez makes me more confident that we'll win by multiple scores. Last Saturday we watched Nunez move the ball consistently vs a top 10 team on the road. I see no reason why he won't do the same vs UCF. My only fear is that he stinks up the joint & gets benched for Orth, but I'm sure he'll be more 70% run, 30% pass for now until he gets used to slanging the pigskin a little more. Either way, I'm confident the gamecocks will win. 32-9

Believe it or not a fans attitude isn't dangerous. What you say or think regarding the game will have nothing to do with the outcome

Reactions: BigTomE
I think Nunez gives the offense a little spark. Our D still gives up some points to a hapless UCF offense (hapless only in that they've lost so many starting pieces).

31-16 Gamecocks (4td and 1 FG to 1TD and 3FG)

Seriously, you think UCF puts up 19 points on us when they scored less than 14 at home vs Furman who had lost their previous 11 of 12 games. I don't see it.

Have you seen our defense play? ;)

I think we win. But Orth will come in and make the throws on 3rd down that we haven't been getting Orth will be the starter next week

Spurrier should tell the guys in the locker room that if they don't win by 20, he will step down.

And you can't tell me that UCF has out recruited us either. This is on the coaches!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT