ADVERTISEMENT

USC vs UGA Game Thread

Jeez wide ass open on the left hand side and the dumbass runs right back into the crowd - absolutely NO VIION ON THAT AT ALL

Reactions: gamecockfan04
Don’t think you go to a true freshman there.
Hurst maybe?
Now they’ll get a trash TD and the country sees a different story to the game.
I’m proud of the fight though!

Those last 3 plays should be the last 3 Roper ever calls. Exactly why people question his play calling. Swing pass run in the middle and quick slant down 2 scores with 5 minutes left. Game over

ROPER - ROPER - ROPER - RUN UP THE MIDDLE ON 3RD AND SHORT - WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED THAT!!!!!!!!! - Leave Roper please leave - you are so predictable its extremely laughable

So funny that we let people catch slants with nobody within 5 yards but UGA is on us like stink on shit....something wrong with this picture Muschamp!!

Basically most of our success has been Bentley making something out of nothing - absolutely no method to the play calling at all

Reactions: Brace1
He gained 2 yards and they said he BARRELLED THROUGH THE GAMECOCKS - FUNNY

And then their FB jumps and we called a TO at the exact time he jumps = funny as hell

Nevermind... you are too big of a douche... 10 points is the best game he has called all year really??? And he just called a run up the middle in a 2 min. drill. Nevermind.
You do know that was Roper who wrote that right after he called that last failed play dont you!!

Nevermind... you are too big of a douche... 10 points is the best game he has called all year really??? And he just called a run up the middle in a 2 min. drill. Nevermind.
Not saying I don't still want to get rid of him. I'm just saying you're finally seeing how incompetent his offense has been all along, we just didn't run up against a defense that would show you it was incompetent. We did today. The sad thing is Clemson will be eerily similar to this game.

Bentley had already given up - probably beciuase of the play calling - QB’s know what will work and what wont. - get tired of running plays that have no chance to be successful

Ropers playbook includes pass plays 5 feet over the recievers head and making sure bentley telegraphs his throws

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT