ADVERTISEMENT

USC vs UGA Game Thread

Yep, but were you guys expecting the good possibility of 8 wins? I mean you're delusional if you thought we were better than an 8 win team this year.

If you told me Tennessee, Arkansas, Florida, and Missouri were going to suck, then yes, I would have expected 8 wins.

Okay, okay. So after we finish with 8 wins, if we do, you want a new offensive system? I see where there's room for improvement, but we wouldn't have won today with any OC.
If you can make a game a four-quarter game, that's Step One. And if you accomplish that, you could even back into a win. But we didn't generate enough sustained offense to accomplish Step One.

Dude we don’t have 3 guys who would start for UGA. And no running back would sniff the three deep. Quit thinking everything is Ropers fault. He ain’t perfect. But even Chaney could only do so much with our depleted talent.
Sometimes, the other teams just better.

Totally agree

Losers like you will keep us right where we are.
I'm always amazed that fans like you (we have lots) think you are making a difference on internet boards. Like anybody that makes decisions would listen to anything you have to say. Please acting as insecure as dabo and drawing attention to yourselves. Nobody is listening.

If you told me Tennessee, Arkansas, Florida, and Missouri were going to suck, then yes, I would have expected 8 wins.
Well you'll probably get it. Change your name to Fire Everybody Every Time We Lose
If you can make a game a four-quarter game, that's Step One. And if you accomplish that, you could even back into a win. But we didn't generate enough sustained offense to accomplish Step One.
LOL. I started to comment on your statement that we don't stand a chance to win a bowl. Apparently that's because we lost to a #1 team. I find that reasoning flawed.

Reactions: davidusc
Mizzou is not as bad as you're thinking. You're putting them in the same boat as UF. Look at that score today. And we've beaten them and NCSt. Yes, we could have beaten UK, but could have lost to State.

I'm always amazed that fans like you (we have lots) think you are making a difference on internet boards. Like anybody that makes decisions would listen to anything you have to say. Please acting as insecure as dabo and drawing attention to yourselves. Nobody is listening.

I never claimed to be "making a difference". Just discussing football on a message board. That's kinda what this board is for.

Reactions: vacock#
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT