ADVERTISEMENT

USC Women Win by 20 in

Cliney always looked like she had the athleticism to be an impact player. Now she is starting to play to her abilities. Growing into a player.

How about Cliney's improvement since her freshman year? The coaching staff has helped her really turn the corner.

I swear she looks like guy out there (I mean that in a good way). She's such a better looking athlete than anyone else on the floor. And now her skills are developing. She plays hard as well. I'm a fan.

Cliney always looked like she had the athleticism to be an impact player. Now she is starting to play to her abilities. Growing into a player.
Cliney is probably the best athlete on the team. She has had to learn to be a basketball player. She was the only one besides A'ja that had the courage to take a shot in the fourth quarter against TAMU
BTW Cliney was NJ state champion in 100 and 200 meters and placed in the long jump.
Victaria Saxton who comes in next year is a similar recruit. She is ranked #51 but considered one of the five best athletes in the class. She is 6'1" and can dunk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silverspur02
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT