ADVERTISEMENT

UT call off scrimmage....

after reading the article, the head coach says only “7 or 8” tested positive. They quarantined an additional “27 or 28” players. The coach preceded to make excuses about the lack of depth his team has. I loved this match up from the day it was announced. We will beat them and Pruit knows it. He’s building excuses already.

after reading the article, the head coach says only “7 or 8” tested positive. They quarantined an additional “27 or 28” players. The coach preceded to make excuses about the lack of depth his team has. I loved this match up from the day it was announced. We will beat them and Pruit knows it. He’s building excuses already.
I hope you are reading the situation correctly.

Reactions: mavcock
I paraphrased, he was complaining about he has new players who aren’t prepared to deal with 4 year players. They might get hurt. That’s pretty much every practice at pretty much every level of any sport. Sounds like excuses

I paraphrased, he was complaining about he has new players who aren’t prepared to deal with 4 year players. They might get hurt. That’s pretty much every practice at pretty much every level of any sport. Sounds like excuses
Excuses? Hell ain’t that the gamecock way? Especially after a loss

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT