ADVERTISEMENT

UT has recruited well

Hurd looks every bit as good as Chubb. We still can't stop the run, so....
What? Chubb just tied WALKERS' record at UGA today... Hurd has... Done what? Ran for some yards IN A LOSS at the swamp today?

Some of y'all just need to learn to keep your mouth shut until the game is over! UT's recruiting is paying off for them? They had the SAME RECORD AS US LAST YEAR, AND HAVE THE SAME RECORD AS US TODAY. Facts just shoot these BS theories all to hell don't they? UT just gave up a big 4th quarter lead in the most important game of their season- a rivalry game they haven't won in ELEVEN YEARS. So, please tell me how this recruiting is paying off for them... Cannot beat UF through the worst stretch UF has had in footballs since... The 1970s? Maybe the 60s? UT needed us to crap our pants last year and hand them a W in a 4 quarter collapse JUST TO MAKE IT TO A BOWL and tie our win total in the worst record we had posted in about 6 years? This is "recruiting paying off"?
BWAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH. IDIOTS! I am surrounded by FOOLS on this forum... What the Hell do you people do in your life I wonder? Is this forum populated with a bunch of 8 year olds typing on their Daddy's lap top? Was today the first game you morons had ever watched?

SMDH

Recruiting well and nothing to show for it unless you consider beating us a feat.

Last edited:
What? Chubb just tied WALKERS' record at UGA today... Hurd has... Done what? Ran for some yards IN A LOSS at the swamp today?

Some of y'all just need to learn to keep your mouth shut until the game is over! UT's recruiting is paying off for them? They had the SAME RECORD AS US LAST YEAR, AND HAVE THE SAME RECORD AS US TODAY. Facts just shoot these BS theories all to hell don't they? UT just gave up a big 4th quarter lead in the most important game of their season- a rivalry game they haven't won in ELEVEN YEARS. So, please tell me how this recruiting is paying off for them... Cannot beat UF through the worst stretch UF has had in footballs since... The 1970s? Maybe the 60s? UT needed us to crap our pants last year and hand them a W in a 4 quarter collapse JUST TO MAKE IT TO A BOWL and tie our win total in the worst record we had posted in about 6 years? This is "recruiting paying off"?
BWAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH. IDIOTS! I am surrounded by FOOLS on this forum... What the Hell do you people do in your life I wonder? Is this forum populated with a bunch of 8 year olds typing on their Daddy's lap top? Was today the first game you morons had ever watched?

SMDH
You could easily switch the teams in the two scenarios you described and it would be just as accurate. Difference is UT is a very young team. We are not as young as many on here want to admit. And by your writing sample, I don't think you should call anyone an idiot.

SMDH
You better get back into therapy. UT has beaten us the last few years and will beat us again this year unless we learn how to stop their QB.

Bottom line is Bitch and UT lose yet again. Great recruiting, blah blah blah. He is just like Dabo, spinning how great his program is when they accomplish nothing. Loved seeing him lose like that! LMAO. They just knew they had won. Not so fast!!

You better get back into therapy. UT has beaten us the last few years and will beat us again this year unless we learn how to stop their QB.
Where in the OP were WE mentioned? Sounds like YOU need to "get back into" THIRD GRADE and ask them to help you work on reading comprehension!

It's paying off for them. It's the most important job a coach has.
The most important job a coach has?????? What?????? Winning is the most important job a coach has? Right? Yes I give UT all the credit for beating us, but he haven't done anything else.Coaches don't keep their job because some recruiting nerd rates their recruiting class high.

The most important job a coach has?????? What?????? Winning is the most important job a coach has? Right? Yes I give UT all the credit for beating us, but he haven't done anything else.Coaches don't keep their job because some recruiting nerd rates their recruiting class high.
Agree. You have to get them in and then develop them. We used to do the latter pretty darn well, then we began doing the former. Now we do neither.

UcheaT has the players in place where they should be better. Kinda like the Tigggers, all the talent they have had they should have another NC by now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT