ADVERTISEMENT

Utah stuns Southern Cal

BattleshipTexas

Oct 15, 2001
Utah stuns Southern Cal. Williams is not the Heisman, I hope. Addison was wasted there.

Hate to see teams rewarded for not playing an extra game but it is what it is. The new playoffs will help some I guess. Kinda makes me wish they would pick the teams before conference championship games when it expands.

Last edited:
Very true…and none will compete for the national championship. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: usc_nc
Williams got hurt kind of early. The game changed at that moment. I hope TCU and Michigan lose today. Just to make it fun.

Reactions: bucketdad
I thought this week they had the right four teams, if they won out. Four conference champs(no non power five teams or ACC teams worthy this year), three undefeated and one with one loss. After thinking some more I came to the conclusion that if any of the undefeated teams lost this weekend they should still be in, based on overall resume. As much as I hate it Ohio State will probably take Southern Cal’s spot. Change my mind.

It will be interesting to see how much longer conferences play championship games once they get rid of divisions. I mean what's the point if you dont have two divisions? Seems you certainly have more to lose than gain.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT