ADVERTISEMENT

Vandy is about to beat Misery

I saw on the scroll line on ESPN that Missouri was near the very bottom of all of D1 schools relative to offense. How did they score 24 points against us? I'm not being critical of our team but just don't understand the fact that we beat Vandy last week 19 - 10 but could not beat Missouri.

I saw on the scroll line on ESPN that Missouri was near the very bottom of all of D1 schools relative to offense. How did they score 24 points against us? I'm not being critical of our team but just don't understand the fact that we beat Vandy last week 19 - 10 but could not beat Missouri.
You are being critical without meaning to. Mizzou's terrible OL pushed our DL around. Vandy turned the ball over 5 times. That kinda makes a difference.

Mizzou hasn't scored a touchdown since they played us...that's 13 straight quarters. We should have played press man-to-man and made the freshman make difficult passes. Water under the bridge now.

You are being critical without meaning to. Mizzou's terrible OL pushed our DL around. Vandy turned the ball over 5 times. That kinda makes a difference.

First of all, how do you know what I am meaning to do? I understand that Vandy had five turnovers against us, I sat at WB and watched the game. But still Mizzou has a horrible team and they were playing a true freshman at QB but so were we. But, when Vandy beats them you would think we would, too. Again, I'm not bad mouthing our team, I'll leave that to some of the so called Gamecock fans.

Well, I'm going to watch some SEC football. See everyone later.

It's called have the Ward on your side and making every team have an All American QB..

Reactions: exnavyguy

When we played Missouri, ward had more responsibility than he does now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT